Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi 'verybody

I am Davide from Italy
I hope I can learn many things from u...
'cause we in Europe, in Italy we are years late respect u :)

Welcome everyone in this forum. I retired from the communications industry but quickly got bored and you can fish only so much. Living here in the Bahamas one quickly remembers how nice it was to have everything at your doorstep. Hopefully this FTA will be interesting to work with. I hope to learn a lot for all of you and maybe I can even help someone with my 30 years of satellite experience.

Extremely new to FTA

Hey Everyone,

I'm extremely new to FTA. I haven't even ordered my equipment yet, but I'm learning quickly what I will need, from reading the posts in the forums on this site. I've pretty much decided on my equipment except for the receiver. Thanks for all the info.

docshank

Hi;

I'm a long time lurker. I finally decided to join this week. What I enjoy most about Satellite Guys is the incredible amount of information available here. This is the first place I lerned that NBR was coming to the 508/510 series. Anyway, it is nice to be on board.

Hello new user

I just wanted to say hello and thank you to everyone. I just found this site last night.

I've subscribed to Dish Network for some time now and this week I upgraded to HD so I was looking for some information and you definitely have it here.

Why is it ever so difficult to figure out which HD channels everyone has? I found it here but you'd think that would be a huge selling point for satellite companies. Could it be that HD channels are arriving more quickly now?

Hello Butch and :welcome to SatelliteGuys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another new one

i found this site searching for another and liked what i saw so hear i am:tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::tux::welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome