Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Just registered

Hello everyone:
I just joined this site and must say it's got a great setup, my first time with fta, just bought a Captive machine and I am messing with it, hope I will not burn it. Good day to all (or night if you are in atlantic zone)...:)

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker here for quite a while and decided it was time to introduce myself. I've been a Dish subscriber for a couple of years now and am currently impatiently waiting for Sci-Fi HD to become available.

Hi everyone. I plan to take the plunge from cable to satellite within the next few weeks. I stumbled upon this forum during my quest to answer my many questions regarding satellite installation. I have decided to sign up with Dish Network since they offer a better selection in my area.

Hello,Been a lurker here for awhile so I thought I better intro myself,I live in the Vancouver BC area and have a 10'bud c/ku with a 4DTV receiver and HDD adaptor,and also a Pansat2500a for FTA.Also have a Bell expressVu small dish for the family in both rooms.I race stock cars in the summer so I do alot of sitting in front of the TV in the winter and always have the remote in my right hand.....

HI I'm a newbe I just storted with Free To Air FIVE Years ago!
I'm not eney smorter now thin win I forst storted!

THANKS for the Forum!

looking to find the African Movie channel can any one point me in the correct direction it was on ( 9 ) before ny idea how or where to find it now

Yep, Raymie has landed on SatelliteGuys

With my newfound fame as the one-man band that is the EKB News Monitor, I am significantly expanding my presence on satellite sites, starting with SatelliteGuys. I use Tracker on DBSTalk, as that account was founded a long time ago (March 2007) for other reasons. I may even end up on DBSForums too! Who knows?

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts