Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi

HI, Just found this forum. Communication amongst Satellite enthousiast has come a long way since I was active in this community some 15 years ago. Originally from Europe (The Netherlands) I am trying to catch up on the latest to enjoy WorldWide communication amongst people of all backgrounds.

Hope to meet all of you on the many subjects this world has open for learning in respecting each other.

Ciao,
Hi to every one

Hi,

I'm Randy Maiolo. From 1994 to 2005 I owned and operated a DirecTV Dealership in southern Nevada. Prior to that, I had a C-Band Satellite shop. We specialized in General Instrument and Houston Tracker Eq. for Big dish. We did sales, installation and service.

I have some DTV and C-band eq. in excellent condition - some in brand new sealed in the box condition leftover. I was wondering if there is a means of selling them on you site?

Tks Randy

Hi Everyone

Just got a HDTV and am with Dish Network. Thought I would check the forums on dishs receivers and programming.
Very nice and interesting site,keep up the good work

My name is robert im a technical service representative for dish network. Im thinking about moving into the installation part of this buisness. or maybe even have my own satellite install company.

Hey everybody, I've been playing with TV for about 10 years and I like to look around at sites I've never been to to see if maybe I can help out and/or learn new things:hatsoff:

Hi to all!!
I've taken the plunge and have become a satellite subscriber. My brother has highly recommended this forum and site. So, here I be!

Cheers and a whole hearted 'clinky' to y'all.
thanks
Walt
aka HeyDriver

New here. I enjoy Tech articles. I am from SE Oklahoma and a Dish subscriber and reading up on Direct TV since Dish has dropped my ABC affiliate from Shreveport. It is hell living in Oklahoma and not being able to receive not one local channel from your home state.

Hello!

Hi y'all from Ft. Worth, Tx!
Happy New Year!

I'm glad I found this. I am in the market for HD Tv's and how to bring HD into my home. I am a current Directv w/ Tivo (2 boxes) user. We tried the Verizon FiosTv for about 6 hours and decided to give it back when we concluded that the Dual Tuner functionality was far more important than the HD view at that time.

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

WR

Hello all... Salt Lake City here. Been with DishNet forever; struggles with HD 622/722 led me to this forum, where I'm hoping for some help.. thanks a lot... david