Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hi,
I am trying to get some information on the use of converter boxes in an RV with multiple tv sets, mix of analog and hd sets. Is this the area to post quesstion? If not, how do I post to a new thread? Thanks.:confused:

New to the Forum

Hello everyone, I am a newbie on this forum. I am coming back home to satellite after being with cable the past few years. Looking forward to getting advice on which system - Dish or Directv is the best way to go these days from signal strength to best HD DVR options.

Joeyd in South Florida.

Hello all! I am new to this site. I have been an independent contractor for residential Dish Network retailers for 13 years. Now I've found a full time position with a company starting up with MDU's. I Found this site as I was searching for info. Alot of knowledgeable people on this board. I hope to find help here. I will definitely will need it!

Bob

Hi all
Glad I found this site and joined up as it has answered my problem right away with not being able to find Sat. 82 :)

Hello, everyone. I'm here to know the second I need to reset my Dish receiver for the latest national HD channels. :D

Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to learn more about FTA. I think it's something I want to get into. I need to see just what I need to buy and what's junk and to stay away from. I would love any help you guys have. Thanks! :)

Hi All,

I'm brand new to the site. I'm always trying to learn something new, even at my age.

My wife and I just purchased a HDTV, and we have Dishnetwork as our provider.

I look forward to all of your posts, comments and input to better understand our new venture.

This is a very informative site and I thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

Joe

I'm Keith Parris, from Colorado Springs. I lead our church's Satellite Dish Project, where we encourage members to install FTA satellite dishes to receive Christian inspirational programming, provide free help with installation, and provide systems for free to folks who are physically unable to attend church, or for folks who find it difficult or impossible to afford a satellite system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts