Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi SatelliteGuys and members

welcome everyone. hope you find your stay a good one. i will see you all of you around the board.
Hi all just found out about your site, spent several hours reading about FTA I'm very impressed with Iceberg and other members keep up the good work

Again Thank You
gjp38

Studied for 6 months

Hello All,
Well this would be a great day to start! But ground is frozen to do anything!!!
So this is where I am:
Sonic View 360 Premier,
Invacom QPH-031
Fortec 90cm.
I hope that I will have help in the next few months on set-up.
The problem I will have is this 90CM, I believe I put it together right. But that might be short live, as I do plan to 'Go Big' Later!!! Signed in 01/23/2009 first time

Hello, Everyone!

Hello to Everyone!

I am newbie here, but I know a lot of TV and Radio.

If you have questions I can help you anytime when my knowledge permits.

Thanks

Satellite Pro....Hello Everyone

Hello To all fellow sat fans of the FTA world...I'm happy to be here and be part of this forum....I'll try to be of any help to anyone that might have a problem with sat systems.

Andrew

Hello forum members

Hi,
I've enjoyed reading these forums for some time now and it's time to join in on the fun!
My interest are, C-Band (I love my BUD), 4DTV and FTA.

Thanks
BelowZero

Glad to be here fianlly, despite a user name misspelling.
Hope to get a little guidance as my main purpose is to resolve recognition problems surrounding my Freeagent external HD- Dish DVR622/722 problems.

Having looked in the forums, I see multiple entries of related problems
but the answer to my issue is lost in the sea of infomation.

My problem is that my current 722 will not recognize my Seagate FreeAgent Desk 500 gig HD- instead I consistent ly get the 865 message to reformat.

This is despite the fact that the HD was formatted on my original 622 and recognized by a replacement 622 that had to be returned for other reasons.

My first goal is to access the 200 hours of programming stored on the HD.

If that is not possible, my second goal is to figure out a way to reformat the Freeagent drive so that it will work with my PC (which my Windows XP PC will now not recognize) and then go to a more dependable WD MyBook Essential 750gig unit for my DVR storage.

Can you direct me to the Forums/threads that deal directly with either or both of my issues?

Thanks