Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

New member here,
Firstly I just want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum past and present. The search feature brings up everything a newbie, such as myself, could ever want to know. The no-hack talk on this board is a pleasant surprise. Love the forum already.

Hi everyone, soaking up the info for my switch from mom+pop cable co. to DirecTV. Nothing like getting your bill jacked up another $30+ dollars a month to reevaluate everything.

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Hi
Retired Army.30 years ago.I think I am going to like this port.

LAZYFARMER

A quick hi to everyone and good job.
I just picked up an old Coolsat 8000HD to play with on HD.
Am waiting for the new AZ Box to come out.
Live up in the sticks in NE Alberta, Canada

Hey there.

Hello all Mods and Pubs of SatelliteGuys.us,

Well I can say I work for E* in Denver. I also do have tech experience with mainly Linux and Windows. Never could afford a decent Mac. I am currently looking to gear up to start playing with FTA and see how that works. I cant do 4DTV or C Band just yet. Darn zoning restrictions. But I will check out a place I can. I am really a quiet Guy but I will help where I can.

From the threads I have read in the past, I hear it is not a good idea to say that you work for E* as they may fire you for posting on the forums if they figure out who you are on here. They do read the forums.

I'm an employee at Agemni Inc. Many of you might already be familiar with our software that we offer specifically for retailers. I joined SatelliteGuys.US in the hopes of learning more about the industry and figuring out what other problems that we can help fix.

welcome newbies!!!!

welcome_sign.jpg