Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi y'all,
I signed up here to get answers to DISH NETWORK questions.
I've been searching around in that forum and have found nothing that matches yet.

I will go over there and post my questions.

This looks more promising that calling the company. :)

Hi guys.

New member as of tonight.

I just tried to post a reply to another thread about a subject for which I searched on Google that led me here, but it turned out the thread was well more than a year old, and the board wouldn't accept my post, and it was GONE when I tried to retrieve it... Then there was this message that kinda implied I really NEEDED to post HERE before I posted anywhere else, soooooooo HERE I IS, lol.

I have a reasonable level of knowledge on these matters, but nowhere near what some of the heavy technoheads do. Right now I'm a bit perturbed about the issue I wanted to post about, which is that DISH doesn't have Showtime-on-Demand (or ANY Pay TV on demand other than Starz, which so far as I can tell offers only ONE movie at a time -- BIG DEAL!).

At any rate, I'm not sure how much I'll be around -- wil depend on where and when my interests lie... I post and read A LOT over at the AVS forums -- although most of it is on threads about TV shows I watch, lol.

All the same, I'm looking forward to getting to know some new names.
Jeff

Hi everyone,
My name is Tom and I am a long time reader and first time poster. I'm a DISH subscriber. I think you guys are on top of everything, because without you guys, I would have never known about the 9 new HD channels that I was paying for, but never heard of. While my first post should just be a hello, its also a thank you to all of you satellite experts out there.

Thank you,
Tom

MY name is Rick H., I have been in the cable tv/satellite field for many years,I have worked the entire united states,and it is good to find a site, that you can see, you are not the only one, to have some of these problems.

Thanks Rick H.

Hello all, just joined up a couple of weeks ago.I am a newby to fta,and this is myfirst post.I have a Pansat 2700a and a primestar 30x40 elipical dish with th original dove shaped lnb with the channel master h v switch. It seems to be doing a good job.I am sure i will need some good help in the future.

Thank you to all of you.
I just got my first MDU account and I would like to know how can I get an (ROE) form so I can request rooftop exclusivity.

Thank you in advance. Regards.