Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello all,I am new to the forums on here.I wanted to thank Scott for the welcome to all of the new members on here.I look forward to reading through the forums regarding HDTV,I am sure there is a world of information on here.A belated Happy New Year wish to all,and let's hope this is a great year for the HDTV world.

Howdy

Hi to all and Happy New Year. Finally decided to join after lurking for awhile... I've been playing with microwave transmissions from orbital slots for many years, C/Ku BUD, Direct, Dish, etc. etc. and I really like the discussions here... ignition sequence start.

this is my first post here

Its great to join the satellite guys. it is great place to learn various technology.

hello every one out here
cheers

Hello to steve615, bhenge, dipdip123 and everyone else who joined the forum recently.
Welcome aboard!

:welcome

Howdy !!

Hi Folks:

I'm a new Mod over at the S&V forums and a great friend of your newly appointed "Proud Staff Member" Barney.

I hope to post a little, and learn a lot.

There is great bunch of folks with a lot of knowledge here.

So, what's the difference between a TV and a monitor?

heh, heh, heh .....;)

Bob

Last edited:
Welcome to SatelliteGuys, Bob R!
Are you at CES by any chance?

Bob R said:
Does that count?
:D
Yes, that will work! Welcome aboard! ;)

And welcome to another 1000 new members who joined our forum in the past 8 days!

We are now 33,000 members strong!

:welcome

Hi Ilya,thanks for the welcome.I'm glad to see the numbers are rising for members on the site.Let's hope it continues to grow.:)

Thanks for allowing me to become a member of the SatelliteGuys family...I am looking forward to learning new things about Satellite TV/Radio and hope to be able to contribute to the family...

Whats Up Everybody, Just Joined Yesterday. I Just Want To Say This The Most Informative Site On The Net And Im Glad To Be A Member.

Newbie message

I just signed up today 01/09/2006 and am anxious to learn and contribute.

I just got off the phone with my local Satellite vendor who I'd scheduled a 942 installation with tomorrow. He is just back from CES and gave me the info on the ViP 622 and told me I'm up for the 1st one when it arrives. That's good news!

Want to say hello all...Exciting things ahead for us TVer's :hungry:

Hello all,

I wanted that message to go away at the top saying that I had never posted, so here I am. Been a DishNetwork sub for about 2 years now... 942 and 811 (and a no longer used 522). Been lurking for several months (since I bought my 942 this summer) and finally joined in Dec. Great site... I do appreciate all of Scott's efforts! I'm hoping for more HD... lite or otherwise! Thanks for putting together a great site... I know from experience that it's not easy!! I have learned a lot here.
Keith

Welcome KeithInDallas, and everyone else who just joined the forum! :wave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts