Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello Everyone
If i got this right , been in the sats for years go back to late 80's have a 10' mesh in the yard hooked up to a GI 2410, currently out of align but will retune soon , looking to jump back into scanning the skys for wild feeds and probably get into FTA .
Thanks and looks like a great site

hello and thanks for this resource

Just a quick hello to everyone in the forums... I have read the Voom and D forums in the past and sincerely appreciate the valuable resource this site is. Thanks again...

Hi everybody! I have been a member for some time. I really became active when I was laid off by one of the Midwest's largest retailers for DN. Its OK-I have a great opportunity lined up, and the owner asked me if I wanted to take the summer off-paid with unemployment. Sales were way down:(
Anyway, he knew I was getting into a job with great opportunity.
So, in lieu of all this, with years of installation and retailer interaction, I would like to offer factual advise to any small dish customer, prospect, home theater owner, or home-owner planning installation of ANYTHING low-voltage.
So ask away!
BTW-My home entertainment system consists of a Nakamichi TA-4A tuner/amp, Waveguide 4 speaker wire. Straightwire interconnects, and some ripoffs of the Definative BP2000. Cheap CD player too, but I have HUNDREDS of vinyl albums in mint condition that infrequently find their way to my Technics direct drive turntable. Did I mention the TA-4A lets you choose MM or MC for your turntable....

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have been a satellite guru for years and I still have my c-band system. Just got into FTA and hope that this is just like the good old days when everything was available in the sky.

PaPa Dog

Hi to all. Although I've had my system for meny years. I have always had a service man to maintain it. He has now retired so now I'm on my own. I had a problem and you have already helped me fix it.
Thanks and I hope to learn more as time goes on.
P.D.

Greetings from the Wild and Wonderful .I'm so new at this my first receiver is still in transit (I hope). As a wise Guy once said "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" I'll try and be as quiet as I can, but I hav a zillion questions, if I could just remember what they were. Glad to be here, Whiteoakharold

Yo!

Just wanted to get my first post here!! :up

Having some fun trying to find sats with a Direcduo dish I got for FREE!

Looks like I have alot to learn :)

I'm sure I will be posting in the FTA forum for help ;)

Awesome site here :bow