Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Nuther new guy

Not really new to fta. Dont know why I havent been here before. I PROMISE to read all there is to read but in the mean time I'm trying to find out the latest firmware for the SV-1000 and where to get it. Been using hashu but looks like theyre having problems. I can load manually and everything else works perfectly. Thank you
abudman

Hi

New member. Have had Dish Network for about two months. Finally broke down and started to pay for TV since NASCAR is going completely to TNT/ESPN all summer. But, now that I have HD-DVR, I don't think I'll ever go back!

Thanks for all the info!

Hello

How do I get permission to post in the classified section? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Hello to all the regulars out there I just found this site and will be coming back on a regular basis so I would like to know how to gain permission to post on all the boards.:confused:

How do I get permission to post in the classified section? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Hello to all the regulars out there I just found this site and will be coming back on a regular basis so I would like to know how to gain permission to post on all the boards.:confused:
Welcome to SatelliteGuys...:wave you have to be a Pub Member / Supportor to post in the classifieds...

Greetings! I've been lurking & getting some good tech advice lately over here (moreso than other forums I won't mention) and decided to join up. Not a total newbie to satellite, but I am when it comes to using internet forums. Thanks for having this site available...a great and fun resource!

Chris in the Sacramento Valley of California

Hi everyone, new to HDTV, will be getting my new HDTV this month and change out of my Sat receiver. I have been reading areas of interest to me and have learned alot just from reading and hope to learn more.

New Here (sloweroldman)

Hi I Am New Here, I May Need Some Help Setting Up My Frist Fta System.
I Am Going To Use A New Buzz S2010f Receiver I Have A 33" Super Dish 500 With Pro 300. Is This Going To Work And What Other Things Do I Need ??

Hi guys, I found your forums a week ago. I purchased a Sony 46" Bravia 3 weeks ago. I'm addicted to the HD OTA picture. I'm scheduled to have my DTV HR20 installed Monday of next week. I'll be sure and let you know how it goes.

Slipkid
Queens, NY

I've been reading this forum for about a month and it has been a big help in understanding all the satellite jargon. I do have one question though, is the History channel going to be in HD anytime soon? I really enjoy that stations programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts