Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello! Just joined today when I was finding out info for the HD locals here in OKC via DTV. I have a friend that works for them here.

Hello

New member here. Trying to find info on DishNet 381 receiver and found this site. As a new sat TV subscriber, I'm sure I'll be poking around in here a lot! Thanks for the welcome!

Just for the record I have a VIP622 DVR with Dish Network and a 381 receiver that hasn't worked since the day it was installed. I'm still in mourning for my TiVo that I had to disconnect to get Dish. I have a Sharp 52D62U which I am loving (it's only 2 weeks old even if I can't figure out a few things).

Stany

Hi from Tony in Panama Central America

Hello everyone. I had lots of fun with a BUD in Bermuda in the 90's but sinc then nothing. We have now moved to Panama and I would like to experiment to see what I might be able to pick up from any birds with a suitable footprint. I havent puchased any equipment yet. I wonder if an of the experienced guys on this site could give me a fw pointers about what might be possible down here. Thanks and best wishes to all.
Tony

Hi everyone!
I am new here, just signed on and am awaiting the delivery of my Glorystar Satellite system. I hope my set-up will go smooth. It is great having a forum that I am able to go to for answers.

Have a great day;
Truman Motter

Just wanted to say hello

I'm an Engineer and love "Tech Toys". I'm new to the FTA arena. Just purchased a coolsat 8000 HD. I'm looking forward to learning a lot and keeping up with all the latest trends.

Hi.
I have been reading the forums for a couple weeks and thought I would post. E* customer with 811 & 525. Just got a new Olevia 42" and having an off-air outside antenna installed next week. Looking forward to not having to monkey with the set-top antenna anymore. Love HD sports!

Hi folks
kenny d in San Diego, LIFE IS GOOD!!! Quick question, Where can I find the settings for triple sat and 5LNB Direct TV for San Felipe Mexico?
thx
kenny

Direct TV in Mexico

San Felipe to be specific, anyone know the triple sat and the 5LNB settings? Or tell me where I can find them.
Thanks
kenny

hi i'm new here, i joined to see if someone could please help me.
i bought a HR 20 and direct tv shut off my service. now my question, is it totally useless now?

Hello, I am marsha 18. I hope I find some answers to my questions about the problems with our Dish system. Thanks for being here.

New To Hobby

I Just Want To Say Hello, I Am New To This Hobby. I Have A Coolsat 8000hd, Trying To Use A Dish 500. How Well Will It Work? I Am Getting A 36" Dish With A Motor This Week . I Hope It Will Work

I Just Want To Say Hello, I Am New To This Hobby. I Have A Coolsat 8000hd, Trying To Use A Dish 500. How Well Will It Work? I Am Getting A 36" Dish With A Motor This Week . I Hope It Will Work
The Dish 500 is not a reliable dish for FTA. With the correct lnbf, you can get about 3 tv channels and around 60 radio channels between E7 @ 119 and E8,E10 @ 110. You can experiment with other sats, but I think it's a waste of time. Some do have fun trying though, it's up to you? You can find more info in the FTA section. Good Luck!

Al

And Welcome to the forum!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts