WELCOME SatelliteAV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The elevation bolt is very nice to have on the GEOSATpro 1.2M :up , it made the T5find much easier today for me and my wife:D , it is a very nice dish in my opinion.

Thank you to everyone for the kind welcome! We have always enjoyed participating in this forum due to the positive and friendly assistance.

Anyone may purchase through Satellite AV, but in order to encourage customers to support their local resellers we offer products at the suggested retail price for non-approved resellers.

We look forward to the continued exchanging of knowledge and assisting with the continued growth of our industry and the enjoyment of our hobby!

greyskies said:
Saw the following on SatelliteAV.Com's Website:

SNIP---------

Does anyone know if this adapter can be used on a slightly smaller 1.0 meter dish, say the Winegard 3100???

If so, then I would definitely love to try this out with one of the new Invacom C/Ku combination LNB or the C/Ku LNBF GSL1C/K advertised on SatelliteAV.Com's website.

The adapter is designed specifically for the offset angle and LNBF support arms of the GEOSATpro dishes. The Winegard 3100 LNBF arm is a very unique design and I do not believe that the adapter could be easily modified to work.

:) "SatelliteAV has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further PM messages until they clear some space" :)
I think the GeoSat Pro 1.2 Dish may have something to do with this!

FIXED :)

Last edited:
I have the 120cm Fortec star dish and it is a Bear to adjust because of its weight.I thik before I do anymore adjusting I will make myself an adjustment bracket simular to that one.
Reinhold

Welcome to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum Reinhold!

I would make sure the bracket is in the center if you can ( Like the GEOSATpro 1.2M ) and not to one side or the other, this will ensure the dish will raise or lower evenly in elevation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts