Welcome to Directv On Demand

jcflesh

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Now i've had Directv on Demand for about 3 weeks, and for the first time i c a video that it tells me Welcome to Directv on DEmand, and it even explains how to use it and its website for "directv.com/ondemand" i tried goin there ofcourse becuase there was something about "online scheduling", which you can put shows to download from your any website anywhere... and it doesnt work.. to those with DOD, is this video new or old news?.. thanx just wondering

Last edited:
Maybe thats what it is... whats the website for this? or how do i do this?

ok, just did a lil bit more reading, i found on DBStalk.com about the remote booking.. i guess its in beta testing, i was able to download a show... so i figure the video that i was able to download from DOD was welcome video for the actual release version, because if any1 has seen this video it says that the website its www.directv.com/ondemand and there you c the actual names of the show and whats popular and what people are downloading.. but i guess this works too.

ok, just did a lil bit more reading, i found on DBStalk.com about the remote booking.. i guess its in beta testing, i was able to download a show... so i figure the video that i was able to download from DOD was welcome video for the actual release version, because if any1 has seen this video it says that the website its www.directv.com/ondemand and there you c the actual names of the show and whats popular and what people are downloading.. but i guess this works too.

m.directv.com

Still working for me, and in fact I used it last night to schedule a show and it worked well (and my show was recorded!) :)

I'm not a part of the CE yet (always forget when the download time comes), but if I have two HR20s, how do I tell the website which HR20 to set to record?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)