Welcome to SatelliteGuys.US!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh and Thanks Scott for the compliment on the EKB...but just to clarify, the EKB is John Buffington's (jbuff). I'm just taking care of it for him. And anything having to do with hardware and news is handled by BobaBird.

But I appreciate the kind words.

See ya
Tony

I had always thought of ''guys'' as not being gender specific either but others have. Some may say ''guys and gals'' while others just refer to everyone as ''guys''. It just depends on how someone interprets it.

look forward to it AGAIN Scott, and with the help of James The Moderator.....lol

Nice job for a start-up Scott..great that so many are catching on so quickly..Good luck..as Tony said..now there will be 3 great places to look for Sat/DBS news..

Tim Lones

Hey Scott - your color schemes suck! How bout some new ones! :twisted: :D :mrgreen:

(Yes folks, that was a friendly joke between colleagues - Scott was responsible for a couple of the color schemes for DBSTalk.)

The Survivor contest starts Thursday. Rules and graphics will be finalized tonight after the chat, and the announcement will happen tormorrow morning.

I'll send you the link when I have it ready. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)