Well it's almost over

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did fta and ota for over 5 years and really didn't miss much. Only reason I began subbing is because my mom lives with me. She likes lifetime movie network and tv land

Maybe most of you don't realize it but Mountford's Sobongo has it's own channel on dish network. I saw it for myself, he was even trying to sell the proverbial toasters we hear so much about. It's obvious to me why he has tried so hard to push us to dish.

NPS. Commited to C-band... badah badah badah...That's All Folks!

Maybe most of you don't realize it but Mountford's Sobongo has it's own channel on dish network. I saw it for myself, he was even trying to sell the proverbial toasters we hear so much about. It's obvious to me why he has tried so hard to push us to dish.

NPS. Commited to C-band... badah badah badah...That's All Folks!

I heard about the channel on DN too. I never seen it but then No Charlie Service will ever be in this house. I also heard that NPS promised 50% of their C band subs to be converted over to Charlie for the Sobongo channel access on Dish and other perks from Charlie.

Lets face it NPS has sold out c band since Mike Mountford and Charlie Ergan got into the same bed. Each lie and trick they have pulled and will continue to pull till years end is all for their benefit to launch their future of Sobongo. When that starts to fail they will sell out their Sobongo customers just like they did c band. Corporate heads call it business as usual. You can call a rose a rose but however you candy coat it, it's still wrong. It all boils down to greed of the almighty buck. Were just their slave and a number to them as long as we keep paying. When we stop paying they move on to the next sucker, one born every minute.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RFD TV on AMC1 103W

To Fat Air

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts