Well Scott where is the BEEF?? When do we gat all these new HD Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I sub to the Starz pack and I would love for them to add HD ch ...since it would come with the pack. Starz shows alot of good movies and I saw LOTR during a free weekend that they had and the HD was real good.

The HD leader----> We have all been taken to the cleaners

My pain grows with every new HD-Box and promised channels that never show up. Left to forums to find out what will happen next. Its all marketing and Scott knows how to get us here by offering rumors!

DirecTV works the same way... well we all should email and tell off direcTV ASAP, or change our provider.

First off Scott can only go by what he is told by Directv. He does not lie or spout of non company told rumors. Don't go bashing Scott for this. He runs the best satellite site on the web.

Like I told you before in this thread Scott said Directv told him by this FALL. What month are we in right now?

As far as spouting off an e-mail to Directv if you don't like what Directv is doing then by all means change providers! I don't think you will find one that doesn't have rumors about HD channels coming up. DISH is a joke and won't add any more HD unless Charlie thinks it's "compelling". Voom has enough problems with their equipment and picture quality to be adding any more HD channels at the moment. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Jason a Rumor is a Rumor Why post it?

Jason I am sorry you feel I am bashing Scott, well I am on a hunting expedition looking for some fair game and when someone drops a rumor it is fair game.

You should go and sniff some of your cats kitty litter to be sure it took a dump.

There is no need to go attacking me. I have in no way attacked you. I don't apprieciate it one bit either. I don't see how Scott did something so wrong as to let us in on Directv's plans. He does it out of the goodness of his heart. He doesn't have to do this you know.

If you're wanting to go "hunting" as you call it then why only Directv? Why not bash DISH for breaking their promise of so many HD channels by year's end? Why not bash Voom for the same thing?

Well Jason sorry if you think I am attacking you. But this is good as you people need to be more honest if you post something about rumors,

BTW did your cat take a dump yet?

Sorry, but I'm not going to sit here and see this site or its founder be belittled by this guy. I'm also not going to sit around and be trashed like this guy did to me.

Jason don't let him bug you.

As most SatelliteGuys members know my record for rumors becoming reality are unmatched by anoy other sites.

We will find out what DirecTV has in store this fall.

Untill Then...

Stay Tuned! :D

In your defense Scott, it is not a rumor ... D* has confirmed with a press release. So now it is just the waiting game ... or did y'all miss that?

Hey Scott did you get my message about the user name change? Can we do that?

Scott Greczkowski said:
As most SatelliteGuys members know my record for rumors becoming reality are unmatched by anoy other sites.

We will find out what DirecTV has in store this fall.

Untill Then...

Stay Tuned! :D
I for one dont believe many of the rumors that come from this or any other forum.....but there are certain people are in the know and their info most times become reality. Scott is one of those people. A rumor from him can be considered an eventuality. All we have to do is wait.

Thanks yall for the support. I just can't stand it when this site, it's founder, or any of the members get attacked for no reason.

Scott is very good to announce new happenings with the satellite industry and is hardly ever off what he tells us.

I say to Hell Raiser, if you don't like what this site has to offer or what Directv has to offer then by all means leave. Your kind isn't welcomed here.

More about Rumors

Jason,

Will you grow up! If I can foster a good debate about the validity of Scott’s rumors then I have succeeded.
Getting excited about new HD content is good, but when the information is a rumor one must question the source.

Was the rumor generated to get people to visit and join this forum? I am sure of it, having just a discussion about what switch to use on my LNB would not cause many people to join, but having rumors will generate active dialog.

So I say to you show me some more rumors! And as long as I am allowed as a member I will generate more questions on the validity of them.

Well that’s it for me, and keep up the rumors….remember I am a Pin Head and need more Pins to pound in to my skull.

This one is not a rumor anymore. :)

My rumors must be good as other sites report them after I post them here.

Stay tuned more rumors coming I am sure. :D

Hell Raiser said:
Jason,

Will you grow up! If I can foster a good debate about the validity of Scott’s rumors then I have succeeded.
Getting excited about new HD content is good, but when the information is a rumor one must question the source.

Was the rumor generated to get people to visit and join this forum? I am sure of it, having just a discussion about what switch to use on my LNB would not cause many people to join, but having rumors will generate active dialog.

So I say to you show me some more rumors! And as long as I am allowed as a member I will generate more questions on the validity of them.

Well that’s it for me, and keep up the rumors….remember I am a Pin Head and need more Pins to pound in to my skull.
Dude you are thick ... THIS IS NOT A STINKING RUMOR!!!!! HAVE A LOOK AT THE CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus H ... Do you know how to read?!?!

Dude, you talk about me needing to grow up, look at your attacks at me. "You should go and sniff some of your cats kitty litter to be sure it took a dump." AND "BTW did your cat take a dump yet?" That sounds like something a 4 yr old would say. SHEESH!

RE:Babies

What do you mean can I read Slacker?

Duh...Jesus H ... Do you know how to read?!?! >> I said:If I can foster a good debate about the validity of Scott’s rumors then I have succeeded.

Well I guess I made my point!

Oh Jason I can't smell if your cat took a dump from here, perhaps you need to change your own Diapers?

slacker9876 said:
Dude you are thick ... THIS IS NOT A STINKING RUMOR!!!!! HAVE A LOOK AT THE CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus H ... Do you know how to read?!?!
What confirmation??? as far as HD channels(not digital retransmission because thats not "neccesarily" high def) it only mentions bravohd and the olympics..and the NFL which arent really "channels"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)