Well Scott where is the BEEF?? When do we gat all these new HD Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
As a former E* customer, until I can actually tune in the channel I don't believe it. ;)

Base of my Rumor Inquiry

Scott Wrote:

6/3/2004
And then in what I feel is the biggest news, he told me that A LOT of HD is coming to DirecTV, not a few new HD Channels, but a LOT of HD channels. He said we could see more on this within a few weeks.

6/22/2004
Check out Chris's post at http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=28990
He info matches what I am being told (and if you notice I said it here on June 3rd)
I wonder if Chris is talking to the same people I am. (Its great that DirecTV is now having some LEAKS)

7/30/2004
On the HDTV front I am told that when Bravo HD+ launches on DirecTV in September, joining it will be TNT-HD and 2 more unnamed HD channels.

Well you got 2 channels from all this……Hmmmm must be just a rumor

Keep up the good work Scott :yes

No problem HellRaiser, I will. :D

BTW I just heard another rumor from my DirecTV contact that we will be hearing additional HD plans at the end of the Olympics. :D

Enjoy, no need to fight, it's only TV. :D (Err HDTV) :D

Hell Raiser said:
What do you mean can I read Slacker?

Duh...Jesus H ... Do you know how to read?!?! >> I said:If I can foster a good debate about the validity of Scott’s rumors then I have succeeded.

Well I guess I made my point!

Oh Jason I can't smell if your cat took a dump from here, perhaps you need to change your own Diapers?
That IS my point, you cannot foster a good debate about the validity of the information ... it has been proven valid (and was within 48 hours). That is why I am suggesting you need to yank a few needles ... you have a frigging short circuit in your melon.

Anyway all , last post to this thread ... not worth any more time.

We want lots more HD not just 2 HD channels

Let the rumors begin!!

I need more pins to add!!

OK, where is the channel for the Olympics on D*???? Their web site says it starts on 8/13 on channel 84. However the EPG on my HR10-250 doesn't show anything and the D* program web site doesn't show anything. Has there been a change????

I was told by a CSR that their press release says 8/14, and only in certain markets (NBC O&O for sure and some others, not sure).

Neutron said:
I was told by a CSR that their press release says 8/14, and only in certain markets (NBC O&O for sure and some others, not sure).

Their web site http://www.directv.com/see/landing/2004Olympics.html says 8/13. I also told my guide to check tomorrow evening and no channel 84 shows up.

I did check their web site for Saturday and it shows up starting at 5AM on channel 84.

Hey Jason,

Sorry if you think I was bashing you! Just take a hammer and pound in one or two of the nails in my head.

Getting HD on 84

Just turned on chanel 84 and started getting the opening cerimonies in HD, must have started at 5am central time. I am not in an area of O&O but I do have a waiver from my local NBC station because of mountinous terain and I do have east and west feed for NBC.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)