Well today's the day...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

briansanders007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2003
Finally after waiting a couple weeks my install window is today 12-4. I called voom to make sure everything was on schedual and they said it was. I can't wait!!! We are suppose to get storms today so hopefully since I prewired it won't take long. I only ordered one receiver in hopes the dvr will come out soon. :) I will let you know how it goes.

Well so far the installers not here. but then again I have 2hrs of my time slot left.

The intallers finally arrived at about 10 minutes to spare. It didn't take long to install as I prewired and got a smile on their faces when I said that. They were truely awsome installers! They did everything right and mounted the dish with all weather proofing and grounding. They found a great place to mount the dish it looks good and you can't see it from the street. I have been playing around with it for a while and it looks pretty good. The welcome kit wasn't here so they are sending that out later. All my local channels are mapped. All in all I think it went pretty good. I'm using the dvi cable. When I put the unit on 1080 it seems it cuts off my screen a little bit. Is there a way to adjust this in voom? My hdtv doesn't have any screen adjusting tools when using hd inputs. It's an rca so imagine that. I just wanted to post a postive install since so many have had a lot of issues. I was really impressed by my installers. Being in the home theater field myself, I was able to talk to them and find out what they knew and they were really savy. Hats off to installers inc for this one.

MY RPTV has a different setup for each input, and different convergence settings. Its a lot of work. I think its different for each TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)