WFN and GolTV

I actually noticed these at about 4am this morning, but I was in the bed and didn't post then. I have noticed that StarChoice "seems" to add channels at about 4am, so I try to check things out if I am awake at that time. But I do not think I will be watching either channel...

they where on yesterday (friday) afternoon, they may have been on longer I don't know. I was looking at the channel line up on the website and they where listed as new I didn't post them I just figured I had missed that post. I was mainly looking to see if they had changed the life channel to slice. Now I feel bad that I didnt post them.

Yea Slice looks like the same old reality shows (I have it but seldom ever watch it). I hope it gets better (even though I really don't care for reality tv too much).

I just miss watching the rerun of the price it right (yea I know I could tape it but that would take effort :cool: ), TVtropolis just seems to run the same 4 or 5 shows over and over (I like seinfeld but sheesh...its not like its on 20 other channels).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts