WGN-HD: Chicago White Sox vs Kansas City Royals 6pm EST

Sean Mota said:
Does WGN HD has an HD website with HD schedules? I like to add the website to the Daily HD Listing.
That's quite the undertaking Sean. Since WGN-HD is regional, you'll soon have to add Mariners and Padres games.

cyuhnke said:
That's quite the undertaking Sean. Since WGN-HD is regional, you'll soon have to add Mariners and Padres games.

That's no problem as long as you can give them to me in a table format. I only have to merge to the data set I currently have and voila is done! BTW, the Cub's schedule has been posted there since the beginnning of the season.

I don't live anywhere near Chicago, Seattle, or San Diego, so I don't really care. I was just trying to advise you it might be a lot of work to put together. Since you say it's easy to compile tables, then it doesn't matter.

cyuhnke said:
Here's the Padres schedule. Has a column for HD or not.

http://www.4sd.com/padres/padres2004schedule.php

Ah... but that's the point. If someone cares about that schedule I will post it along with the other HD listing but if no one cares, it is no value to anybody to post. I posted the WGN cub's because there is a group of people that are interested in those games. The same with WPIX and Mets games. Voice your opinion now San Diego Padres Fan. I haven't seen one San Diego Padres Baseball HD highlight (from this station) on HDnews or ESPN-HD yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)