WGN & Starz Edge

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
roachxp said:
:rolleyes: another troll trying to spoil our fun @party

So :shh

:neener

No No No! I was being sarcastic!!! I love me soom VOOM. I can't wait to watch it tomorrow...and the next day.....and the next........

pretty sad when voomers don't even recognize their own, you guys are like ulong ;)

BFG said:
pretty sad when voomers don't even recognize their own, you guys are like ulong ;)

That's very funny. I don't want to go to tribal council. I want to stay here in Voom land!!!! :)

vurbano said:
no HD no watchie

Yeah, I have to agree with this.

I understand why Voom is doing it, but I personally don't watch movies on SD channels anymore (pan&scan, fuzzy, etc.). The Voom exclusives and DVDs take care of the movie fare for me. Most of the rest is just a vast SDTV wasteland :yikes

Does it matter what channels are added................ soon all of the Voom channels will look like a giant jigsaw puzzle. When I signed up 1 1/2 years ago, the picture quality was pretty darn good. Tonight........... it's the worst I've seen it.

Jamey K said:
No No No! I was being sarcastic!!! I love me soom VOOM. I can't wait to watch it tomorrow...and the next day.....and the next........

Sorry :) I just got tried of non Voomers coming in to the forum repeating the samething over and over just like on the AVS forums(which ended be locked).

:eek:

roachxp said:
Sorry :) I just got tried of non Voomers coming in to the forum repeating the samething over and over just like on the AVS forums(which ended be locked).

:eek:

No problemo.

Jamey K...have you changed any little thing recently? I just got a little chuckle upon viewing your last post, and am not sure if I may have just missed it previously...in any event, don't worry about any tribal councils...as long as you didn't change your hair color, you've got my vote for retention, as well as many others I'm sure (regardless of the hair color!) :D Vicki

Vicki said:
Jamey K...have you changed any little thing recently? I just got a little chuckle upon viewing your last post, and am not sure if I may have just missed it previously...in any event, don't worry about any tribal councils...as long as you didn't change your hair color, you've got my vote for retention, as well as many others I'm sure (regardless of the hair color!) :D Vicki

LOL...still red. In fact, it will even redder next week. :) And I love Bassett Hounds. I had one growing up and he was a scream.

:)

OK....just came back on here to find out IF in fact WGN and Starz Edge was added...currently at work since 8 pm...so...DID they add those channels?

The WGN and new Starz Edge channel are to be added at 2 am EST on April 1, 2005. Yes, this is from a CSR only, so no guarantees. But, It will be interesting to see if that is the correct time.

I think Encore HD might be toast already. Normally, it is an HD version of Encore. Right now, Encore is showing Pirates of the Caribbean, and EncoreHD is showing a feature on the making of some upcoming movies. In SD.

WGN, where available

WGN will only be on voom sat for non-Chigago residence. If you live in Chigago it will be on channel 19. No mention of whether it will be in HD, probably not. Won't swear but, this may be a standard for local superstations. FSN is tentatively scheduled to be added to N.Y. area, Bay Area, and Detriot area. There may be more, don't know at this time, and these are not guaranteed areas. Still under negotiations. Voom CSR's are getting about a one day's notice on what is being added and are instructed not to disclose this info until they are added. This is probably due to the fact that negotiations can fall thru at the last minute and customers will complain that they were promised these stations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)