What are the channel #'s ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Burghfan

Original poster
Jul 21, 2005
Upstate New york
I just upgraded to HD and also got the superfan pack to watch my Steelers :) in HD.What channel #'s are being used for the Sunday ticket in HD??
Thanks!

If it is anything like previous years:

The CBS-HD & FOX-HD & ESPN-HD offerings will be on channels 80/81 & 88/89 & 73 respectively. The NFL Sunday Ticket HD will run through the range of 90-98, but specific assignments to be determined a few days before actual game time; watch your EPG for details. You will find nothing but NFL Sunday Ticket SD games in the sports subscription channels of the 700's.

charper1 said:
If it is anything like previous years:

The NBC-HD & FOX-HD & ESPN-HD offerings will be on channels 82/83 & 88/89 & 73 respectively. The NFL Sunday Ticket HD will run through the range of 90-98, but specific assignments to be determined a few days before actual game time; watch your EPG for details. You will find nothing but NFL Sunday Ticket SD games in the sports subscription channels of the 700's.
-------------
Erm...not according to this from D*..

Over 100 NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ games available in HD during the regular season.† See your favorite teams, players, and key match-ups in crystal clear high-definition for the ultimate NFL game experience. HD broadcasts will appear in the 719-733 channel range. Game selections will be determined weekly and listed on the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ season schedule and on channels 220 & 774 no later than Thursday of each week. Click here for more information on NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ in HD.

"If it is anything like previous years:" my point was IF it was the same as previous years and the new deal doesn't pan out..

What is the URL from your post? EDIT; found it: http://www.directv.com/see/landing/nflhd.html

Let's hope that this had nothing to whit the Spaceway2 that stills sits on the ground. I also edited my previous post as I inadvertently typed NBC-HD as opposed the CBS-HD for network games; wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)