What are you Watching?

Burned through S2 of Mr. Mercedes yesterday into last night... 4 hours left in first book from Audible so now have Finders Keepers waiting ... Also caught up on 911 Lonestar, and Deputy from Fox Now and Genie, still have a couple Criminal Minds left.

Is it any good. I've Dvr'd it so far. It's had a 4.2 or higher in the ratings.

Well....mmm What can I say,.. it is not as good as Evil, but since it's the one sitting in Evil's time-slot
I decided to watch,

So far I've watched first episode, not real good not that bad, then for some strange reason I watched episode 3 before 2, and I greatly enjoyed episode 3.

Haven't watched episode 2, which I hope to do tonight.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Is it any good. I've Dvr'd it so far. It's had a 4.2 or higher in the ratings.

An update:

I'm sure you won't have the same problem I have if you watch the episodes in the order one is supposed to watch them.

But again I watched Ep 1 then jumped to ep 3 - without being aware I was skipping ep 2.

Ep 3 was great iMHO, but there was mention of a thing I didn't understand, a sub-plot actually, anyway,

Than last night I watched ep 2, and I got further understanding of that sub-plot, still I seem to have missed something about that sub-plot since episode 1, which now I will have to re-watch.

I grew up in an age, where one could just watch any episode of a Cop or Detective series and it was a full story, no need to have watched previous episodes, to get a full understanding of what was going on...;)

An update:

I'm sure you won't have the same problem I have if you watch the episodes in the order one is supposed to watch them.

But again I watched Ep 1 then jumped to ep 3 - without being aware I was skipping ep 2.

Ep 3 was great iMHO, but there was mention of a thing I didn't understand, a sub-plot actually, anyway,

Than last night I watched ep 2, and I got further understanding of that sub-plot, still I seem to have missed something about that sub-plot since episode 1, which now I will have to re-watch.

I grew up in an age, where one could just watch any episode of a Cop or Detective series and it was a full story, no need to have watched previous episodes, to get a full understanding of what was going on...;)
Well I'll keep Dvr'ing it.

Ozark Season 3, already 4 episodes done, properly will finish it off tomorrow since we can’t leave the house.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

HBO
Westworld, s.3
The Deuce, s.3
Big Little Lies (just finished s.2)
Watchmen (starting this next)
Plot Against America

EPIX (free 30-day trial)
Pennyworth

Broadcast
Dispatches from Elsewhere
Better Call Saul