What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I was surprised that State Farm paid for ad Free time for the finale of Departure. Kudos to them.:) As far as Capture goes they got me hooked on the first episode and went to watch the second episode and the rest of the episodes were on Premium.:mad: So here's another streaming service I'm paying for. I'll keep it for awhile and see what else they come up with and see if it's worth keep paying. Hope the Peacock doesn't turn into a turkey.

I was surprised that State Farm paid for ad Free time for the finale of Departure. Kudos to them.:) As far as Capture goes they got me hooked on the first episode and went to watch the second episode and the rest of the episodes were on Premium.:mad: So here's another streaming service I'm paying for. I'll keep it for awhile and see what else they come up with and see if it's worth keep paying. Hope the Peacock doesn't turn into a turkey.
They definitely went full-on fowl with their much ballyhooed and promised Olympics coverage. I signed up for a year last fall because at launch, in spring of 2020 before the games were postponed, they promoted Peacock as offering complete Olympics coverage. Turns out the NBC Sports/Olympics app (with login credentials from a TV provider) is the only place to get all the live coverage and replays of every event.

Fortunately, they happened to have complete seasons of numerous TV shows I had heard good things about but never got around to or had access to (Friday Night Lights, Ray Donavan, Vikings, Project Blue Book, Mr. Mercedes, Suits, Yosemite, etc.). And though I tend not to watch content I've seen before, they seem to have more catalog films that interest me compared to the other services (I recently rewatched the entire Bourne trilogy).

Their non-British TV produced originals are still quite thin, and mostly of the comedic variety. Of them, I can only recommend Girls5Ever. I just started Rutherford Falls, but it hasn't really grabbed me (just okay).

EDIT: I also recommend Resident Alien if you missed that on SyFy.

“Watch the Sound” on AppleTV+, a series on different technologies and techniques used by musicians and producers to create the last 60+ years of popular music. I just watched “Sampling” on using audio tape, records, and electronics to capture and playback sounds that are layered to create new music.

Reactions: Zookster
They did the same thing with Yellowstone .... UGH

Reactions: Howard Simmons
That was what I was worried about. When I saw it on Peacock I wondered if they would broadcast Season 4 on the Paramount network which the first three seasons were broadcast on.
New seasons are still broadcast on the Paramount Network, but Peacock owns the streaming rights:

Paramount Plus will have a new Yellowstone prequel to stream later this year, with another spinoff to come -- but if you want to binge Yellowstone itself, you need to mosey over to Paramount Plus' rival Peacock, which has the exclusive rights to stream the first three seasons. When Yellowstone returns after its cliffhanger finale -- an episode that drew in the biggest audience of any scripted TV show on cable last year -- you can expect season 4 will be on Peacock too.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
New seasons are still broadcast on the Paramount Network, but Peacock owns the streaming rights:

You don't know that because Season 4 hasn't come out yet. All they have shown on the network on Dish is 1-3 seasons. That's the question I have is "Will they show it on the network or Peacock as a premium channel?

You don't know that because Season 4 hasn't come out yet. All they have shown on the network on Dish is 1-3 seasons. That's the question I have is "Will they show it on the network or Peacock as a premium channel?
The Paramount Network website page I hyperlinked in my post was for a trailer that says season 4 is coming to Paramount Network. Here it is: Yellowstone | Paramount Network

The Paramount Network website page I hyperlinked in my post was for a trailer that says season 4 is coming to Paramount Network. Here it is: Yellowstone | Paramount Network
Thank You for that. As usual I didn't read the article again. My mistake. Senior citizen moment.
old man hand GIF
:facepalm

I “See” what you did there…

I found that the quirky ABC series “Pushing Daisies” is on HBO Max since it was a Warner Brothers production. We got started rewatching that, nice to view without the commercials.