What are you Watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My late summer wrap up before the network TV season starts up:

AppleTV+
Just finished season 1 of See — great looking show, story didn't disappoint, looking forward to season 2
Watching season 2 of Ted Lasso — better than the Emmy-winning first season IMO
Starting season 2 of The Morning Show next

HBO Max
Just finished season 1 of Banshee — what a ride! Can't believe I hadn't heard more buzz about this show when it originally aired
Halfway through I May Destroy You — tough to watch at times (dealing with rape) but the Emmy attention Michaela Coel received was well deserved
Watching Laetitia — the French true crime drama is not what I expected, as it follows the original case in which the culprit was known early on (i.e., not a twisty thriller). The rest is just finding the body and figuring out the why.
Watching season 3 of Titans — if they'd unleash Superboy, the villains would be defeated in seconds, but got to stretch it out to 10 episodes, I guess

Paramount+
Midway through season 2 of The Good Wife — Overall a great show, but Kalinda really takes it up another notch. This is my go-to binge when I can't think of something else to watch.
Watching season 2 of Lower Decks — This kind of over-the-top animated silliness is definitely not my thing, but it's the only new Star Trek content right now and it has its moments
Watching season 2 of Evil — Sad to see how quickly this show jumped the shark after such an awesome first season

Prime
Just finished season 1 of Unforgotten — a cold case forensics UK/Masterpiece show. I was itching for a British mystery and binged the six episodes in a couple days, which is unusual for me (as you can see I watch a lot of other stuff)

Peacock
Still plugging away at Suits (season 3) — not quite as binge-worthy as The Good Wife (for my courtroom drama fix) at this point

Reactions: Howard Simmons
“Ron’s Gone Wrong” on HBO Max. I liked it, there were some good takes on Social Media and the Digital Divide.

Paramount+: Mayor of Kingstown, 1883, ST Discovery, Real World Reunion: LA

Apple TV+: Invasion, Home Before Dark

AMC+: Kevin Can F*** Himself

HBO Max: Station Eleven, Superman and Lois

Prime: The Expanse, Wheel of Time, Harlem

“American Auto” on NBC or Peacock. The third episode was the Earnings Call and had me in stitches (kids, that’s what us old farts said before LOL or :oldlaugh).

How do you guys watch so much at one time ???
How do you keep it all straight .... ?
Some of you are watching 4-5 things at once, or at least it looks like that.