What baseball stadium was the newest when you were born?

For me it was Fenway Park!!! :eek:

Just kidding :D...........both the A's and Angels opened their new ballparks the year I was born (1966).

Great topic!!! :up :)

Does this one count? The 17,000 seat Denver Bears minor league baseball stadium, which was built in 1948 and renamed Mile High Stadium in 1960 and expanded multiple times over four decades until its football seating capacity exceeded 76,000, did become the Colorado Rockies major league baseball team field for the 1993 and 1994 seasons.

Last edited:
Does this one count? The 17,000 seat Denver Bears moinor league baseball stadium, which was built in 1948 and renamed Mile High Stadium in 1960 and expanded multiple times over four decades until its football seating capacity exceeded 76,000, did become the Colorado Rockies major league baseball team field for the 1993 and 1994 seasons.

Of course it does !

Does this mean you were born in '48, '60 or 93 ? :D

SkyDome (I actually went there on a tour went I visited Canada last summer- I know it's called Rogers Centre, but I still call it SkyDome)

Milwaukee County Stadium, but I have never been there. I have been to Crosley Field, attended the grand opening of Riverfront Stadium, and attended a game at Forbes Field, all of which no longer exist.

Talk about feeling old. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)