What Can I Do????

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe that is what he is trying to say, but that isn't what he said. It is true that certain switches won't pass the 110 and 119 satellites but any cascadable switch 4x8 or more will pass an HD signal.

As I understand it, you are using your neighbor's dish in a condo. What if he sells and the new owner doesn't want the dish? Do you have a line o' sight from your condo to move the dish?
Just thinking ahead...

Ancalagowit81 is a phony and a fraud. In this post he portraying himself as an installer who has done thousands of installs. BS In a different post he claims to be a D* CSR who is tired of all the whining customers. In reality he is a nut case and "Provocatuer" who dabbles in fantasy. In other recent posts he assumes other ficticious roles either with this user name or another. You can spot him because he has a distictive and unusual writing style. He capitalizes every word.

SWA48.jpg
SDC5401.jpg
PVMS5X8.jpg

Forget the haggling. Install the Zinwell SAM-4803 4x8 multiswitch and be done with it. If you have the Phase I dish with the three separate lnbs, 4x4 switch, with or without the sat c kit, it will work fine. You can remove the current 4x4 dish or leave it in place. It will work fine either way.

I HAVE installed many SAM-4803s with Phase I, Phase II and Phase III dishes. They all work fine to theis day.

ancalagonlt81 said:
I Don't Have To Read Up On Anything - I've Installed Thousands Of Systems And I Have Many Friends And Co Workers Who've Installed Thousands Of Systems - In The Field 90% Of The Time With Directv You Need An Hd Multiswitch To Support Multiple Receivers When 1 Or More Is An Hd Box - Believe Me I Have Tried The Sd Multiswitches Many Times And It Doesn't Work.

there is no such thing as a HD multiswitch, you can use any cascadable multiswitch in the phase 3 or paratodos dish w/ sat c combiner kit. and ive got around 7000 installed too, so? what does that prove?

DRAGON

Ancalagonit81 asked: "When Did I Claim To Be A Csr?? What Post Was That"

Well buddy you already know! However, for the readers of this string take a look at "Candygirl's" post in this forum entitled "Customers Who Are Rude And Want Everything" and judge for yourselves.

You Mr Ancalagonit81 have a unique writing style both in your grammar and the very unique identifying style of capitalizing each word you write. The odds of two people using these forums having this very same writing style and grammar are slim to none. You are a fraud and need to move on. Exposed, no one will listen to your BS. That is why I have brought attention to your foolishness.

Mtnmanco said:
Ancalagonit81 asked: "When Did I Claim To Be A Csr?? What Post Was That"

Well buddy you already know! However, for the readers of this string take a look at "Candygirl's" post in this forum entitled "Customers Who Are Rude And Want Everything" and judge for yourselves.

You Mr Ancalagonit81 have a unique writing style both in your grammar and the very unique identifying style of capitalizing each word you write. The odds of two people using these forums having this very same writing style and grammar are slim to none. You are a fraud and need to move on. Exposed, no one will listen to your BS. That is why I have brought attention to your foolishness.

The capitalization of each word is done by the vBulletin software if the post is written in ALL CAPS.

That may be but I still stand by my statement that he is a phony and a fraud.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts