What happened to COZI??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Phoxx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
The Land Of Corn!
I lost the COZI feed on 105w just before Noon (CDT). Plenty of signal, but just black screen. They change PIDS or something? I'm using an AZBox Premium+ with a 10ft dish, signal quality 85%.

Can't seem to pull in COZI TV tonight? I am looking at 103w on Ku. Are they having a problem or storm related? Someone have it up? If so what are the transponder information. Thanks!

I am getting everything except what I want. I can't seem to pull in Cozi Tv yet. I think my skew went off just enough. I'll check that when I have the time to take a tv out to the dish. My S45/Q10.

I've got S78 Q70 using AZ Ultra,an old Directway dish with a Geosatpro pll.Also skew is 0 on the dish and 0 on the lnbf.Settings are,11839,29997,H,dvbs2,2/3,pilot on.

Would also like to dial this one in, no luck on c/ku (gasp shame on my Birdview!!) and like our thread starter, other TPs are doing fine.
Perhaps better with dedicated ku?
Might go hunting for it, but is it on fulltime days including weekends?

Cozi on 103 KU is 24/7. It's not an easy transponder to keep locked in mid Michigan 100% 24/7 though. I'm using a dedicated Prodelin 4 foot dish, SatAv PLL lnb, and a MicroHD receiver, and I still get some issues now and again, even in perfect skys.

Though with the 4 foot dish, it's much better to stay locked than the Channel Master 1 meter dish I used before.

Oh yeah, and YES, I am adjusted to the 'special skew" for this satellite.

Might be time for me to swap the larger ku dish to grab COZI for this (between the birdviews) and move PBS (currently on that dish) to one of the former DTN Channel masters! I haven't noticed the real "need" for PBS to be on a larger Ku, it just was nice to not have to run the BV motor all the way down.

Thanks for the info...sounds like a "hunt" worth the doing!

Attachments

• P5240070.JPG
    P5240070.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
Thanks for the information Radio and Primestar31. I had time to go out to the dish and found the problem. The ground is thawing and I needed to push the pole just so little and stamped down the ground harder. As it warms up, the ground will get harder. I also re-skewed the LNB. I got it with a S70/Q72 on my 90cm. Thanks again!:)

I've noticed that sometimes it won't come in,for no particular reason,but awhile later it will be booming right in.I haven't gotten in to really watching anything on Cozi yet so I don't know how reliable it is.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts