What happened to dbsforums?

Hello, Greg.

I was also on the DBSForums sports site.

What were your favorite teams?

Without an avatar, it's hard for me to know who your tems are.

Hello, Greg.

I was also on the DBSForums sports site.

What were your favorite teams?

Without an avatar, it's hard for me to know who your tems are.

I didn't use an avatar over there. I loved talking about broadcasting (though I wasn't into the past NFL announcers stuff).

I follow MLB, NFL, and golf on TV. Don't care for the NHL any more (sorry) nor the NBA. I was a longtime Expos fan but that allegiance hasn't transferred to the Nationals. Nowadays I root for the Red Sox and Mets in MLB, and the Patriots in the NFL, though I have a soft spot for the Bears also.

Maybe I'll try to find an Expos avatar.

I didn't use an avatar over there. I loved talking about broadcasting (though I wasn't into the past NFL announcers stuff).

I follow MLB, NFL, and golf on TV. Don't care for the NHL any more (sorry) nor the NBA. I was a longtime Expos fan but that allegiance hasn't transferred to the Nationals. Nowadays I root for the Red Sox and Mets in MLB, and the Patriots in the NFL, though I have a soft spot for the Bears also.

Maybe I'll try to find an Expos avatar.

Welcome aboard Greg!! :)

I do recall you from dbsforums and I'm glad you found us.

How is Rodriguez vs. Tressel the "biggest subplot"? Rodriguez has NO history with Michigan or playing against the Buckeyes. It will take a few years or a few losses to build up some drama between the coaches.

Go Bucks!

Because it will mean whether or not Rodriguez's whole mess with leaving WVU was worth it. Not to mention, UM pays the big bucks to get this win.

I take it you're a MICHIGAN man /woman? I need some help, not many of us here.

Not a michigan man at all. But the whole situation looked like a fiasco and after the whole Les Miles rumors to WVU threatening Rodriguez, will determine if all that mess was worth it, atleast this year.

Not a michigan man at all. But the whole situation looked like a fiasco and after the whole Les Miles rumors to WVU threatening Rodriguez, will determine if all that mess was worth it, atleast this year.

With your name I would think you are a Kentucky fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)