What happened to dbsforums?

An all time great? I appreciate the high praise Bill!

I didn't have an avatar SabresRule, (I might have to get one) but I definitely remember you from the DBSForums, as you always asked questions that sparked interesting discussion, and were never afraid to share your own opinion on the matter.

I think the only DBSForums regular that's missing now is Lance.

Yes, lancemccaffrey, pedro sanchez, and mountain west would all be great to hear from again.

I remember before the DBSForum days when it was DBSDish. That was a long time ago. I have started at DBSDish and DishRetailer then DBSForums then DBSTalk now Satelliteguys.us for a while.

How about max mccumber? :haha The baseball guy that had an x-ray with a skull for his avatar that had a MAJOR man crush on Joe Buck.

Anybody miss him?

:haha:haha:haha OMG, I forgot about him. How about his buddy (sorry, his name escapes me) that would post the following each week on the NFL schedules thread:

"Looking forward to week -- of NBC Sunday Night Football"

"Looking forward to week -- of ESPN Monday Night Football" :eek::eek::eek:

:haha:haha:haha OMG, I forgot about him. How about his buddy (sorry, his name escapes me) that would post the following each week on the NFL schedules thread:

"Looking forward to week -- of NBC Sunday Night Football"

"Looking forward to week -- of ESPN Monday Night Football" :eek::eek::eek:

That would be...... dymovies !!

Would have liked to see what he thought when we talked about Buck saying he didn't watch baseball.

Sabres, you weren't around when "Mad Max" was posting? Not only did he have a Joe Buck fixation, but he always had a ahemm weird admiration for Bob Costas too.

Sabres, you weren't around when "Mad Max" was posting? Not only did he have a Joe Buck fixation.

Did a Google search- all I found are threads and posts about the Mel Gibson movie of the same name.

I joined this site in April, and I haven't been able to find anyone who has been very positive on Mr. Buck.

You, me, HD MM, and many others have absolutely blasted him, and deservedly so!

I joined this site in April, and I haven't been able to find anyone who has been very positive on Mr. Buck.
You, me, HD MM, and many others have absolutely blasted him, and deservedly so!

Sabres,

You may add me to that list. Especially after he came out and said that he really didn't care that much about the game of baseball. How can he be FOX's No.1 PBP MLB guy and not care for the game? And most importantly, not do a very good job of calling the game, either!

Hello Everyone

I was active at another Satellite forum that was taken down by the owner & found that many of those members made this their new home. I had not kept up with DTV's new products until I needed to upgrade some older equipment; it's amazing what six months away from the forums will do to your information base. Anyway, I settled on the addition of the latest DVR & will purchase the AM-21 as the OTA tuner (I don't believe they will be sending the HR-20 as promised since the installer just left the neighbors house & said he didn't have any 20's left). It was a nice no hassle call to DTV with the cost waived down to S&H of $20 for the new equipment & install. Nice to see some of the same guys still posting good information on this forum. DTV has finally come through with their HD promises.

Look forward to your continued posts.

Hi everyone... I was a member over at dbsforums too and frequented the sports boards over there. I've been missing the expertise of people like Lance ever since the site disappeared. It's great to find another place to hang out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)