What happened to Epix 3?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I got the Epix channels free for three months as some sort of customer appreciation promotion they did. Right now, I have Epix 1 and 2 (SD and HD), Epix 3 (HD only), and Drive-in (SD only, and the guide data is not correct).

Since Epix is available a la carte, I wonder which of the channels will now be included in that package.

I got the Epix channels free for three months as some sort of customer appreciation promotion they did. Right now, I have Epix 1 and 2 (SD and HD), Epix 3 (HD only), and Drive-in (SD only, and the guide data is not correct).

Since Epix is available a la carte, I wonder which of the channels will now be included in that package.

According to Dish's a la carte site, Epix a la carte will include the four channels (Epix 1, Epix 2, Epix 3, and DriveIn) for $7/month.
The site states:
The EPIX Package › Four great channels of entertainment

Channels 292, 380, 381, 382
With the EPIX Package, you get instant access to thousands of the latest Hollywood blockbusters and more on TV, On Demand and online at dishonline.com. Watch the latest blockbusters plus exclusive comedy, concert, and sporting events. On TV, EPIX has four channels. EPIX, EPIX 2, & EPIX 3 give you more choices to watch the latest blockbuster movies and your all time favorite Hollywood hits! EPIX Drive-In takes you to its front gates down the dusty, wild back roads by proudly celebrating the "B" Movie, genre films, and edgier fare from the EPIX movie collection.

Okay. So, I know that the channel list has not been updated on the Dish site, yet. However, if Epix 1, 2, and 3 are in SAP, I would guess that Epix Drive-In will also have the SAP feature. So, why was The Three from Epix not in a Dish Latino pack before? Now, of course, Epix Drive-In would make sense if the SAP feature is available for a Dish Latino package (possibly Dos or Max although I would hope for Dos. ;) In fact, they could even add the other three. ;) Honestly, Epix 1-3 are available through BBMP but a person who has a Dish Latino pack would have to add Epix a la carte for an extra 7 bucks just to get the fourth Epix if he or she really wanted to get it that bad. Just saying....I am sure those subs would appreciate another SAP channel, too.)

Man... so Epix 3 is more of the same right? Because I've been pondering ending Platinum/BBMP and then maybe getting HBO instead.

Always like a new HD channel though. Rarely can complain about that.

epix 3 on 292 and epix drive in on 382 have same movies on it :) dish added epix 3 to bbmp they should of added epix drive in to bbmp also :)

whitewolf8214 said:
epix 3 on 292 and epix drive in on 382 have same movies on it :) dish added epix 3 to bbmp they should of added epix drive in to bbmp also :)
Epix Drive-In has different movies than Epix 3 they just have not fixed the guide data yet. Why does it make sense to add an SD only channel to BBMP?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

whitewolf8214 said:
Epix Drive-In has different movies than Epix 3 they just have not fixed the guide data yet. Why does it make sense to add an SD only channel to BBMP?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO CHANGE THE GUIDE ON IT,I THOUGHT IT WAS SAME CHANNEL TY :)

Okay. So, I know that the channel list has not been updated on the Dish site, yet. However, if Epix 1, 2, and 3 are in SAP, I would guess that Epix Drive-In will also have the SAP feature. So, why was The Three from Epix not in a Dish Latino pack before? Now, of course, Epix Drive-In would make sense if the SAP feature is available for a Dish Latino package (possibly Dos or Max although I would hope for Dos. ;) In fact, they could even add the other three. ;) Honestly, Epix 1-3 are available through BBMP but a person who has a Dish Latino pack would have to add Epix a la carte for an extra 7 bucks just to get the fourth Epix if he or she really wanted to get it that bad. Just saying....I am sure those subs would appreciate another SAP channel, too.)

Just the HD channels have SAP or the SD channels have it too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts