What happened to Epix 3?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So, what package is Epix Drive In in. Since it loooks like they are seperate channels.

AT 250 AND EVERYTHING PACK :) DISH NETWORKS COMPARISON GUIDE AND TO FIND OUT WHAT CHANNELS THE PACKAGES ARE IN :) Compare Satellite TV Packages - DISH Network Scott posted thie earlier on epix 3 being changed to epix drive=in and versus changed to nbc sports wednesday :0
Scott Greczkowski
Best of 2011 Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member
We will probably see those changes on Wednesday. (And also all the Chritmas Music channels removed from the 80-90's channel range)

I got this from EPIX last night.

As of January 1, "EPIX Drive-In" has replaced "The Three from EPIX" on channel 292. This week EPIX 3 will become part of the premium subscription to EPIX (along with EPIX 2 and EpixHD.com), featuring a lineup of recent Hollywood hits in HD as well as a unique selection from the EPIX library.

There will be an announcement made today about the change, in addition I am told that that the guide data will be fixed today.

It appeared Dish was getting ready to add Epix 3 HD. I wonder if Epix has added another channel, in SD and calling it "Drive In" and Epix 3 is indeed another HD channel along with 1 and 2.

Apparently yes?

Drive in's used to always show class B movies. Maybe thats what they will show. No one else shows many of them, unless Encore does and I do not get Encore.

I have Epix3 in my BBMP, but I do not get Epixdr. It is grayed out in the list. Is Epix 3 in BBMP or is this just a free preview. It is not listed on ch 103 as a free preview. Who all is getting it?

Last edited:
Epix 3 HD is part of Blockbuster now. Epix Drive Inn is part of Top250.

There will be an announcement made today about the change, in addition I am told that that the guide data will be fixed today.
Epix DI still hasn't had its guide data updated yet. I thought it might have been during the uplink activity today.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts