What happened to NPR Talk

PATECO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
One of the main reasons I originall signed up for Sirius over XM was that they had two NPR channels (NPR Now and NPR Talk). This was great because I could catch shows at different times of the day. Now they have switched to one channel,and I am going to miss a lot of my regular shows due to timing. Does anyone know what happened, and is this permanent? I can understand not wanting to program two seperate channels, but maybe they could add a west coast feed of the NPR NOWl, so that we have more opportunity to listen to the shows we like?

One of the main reasons I originall signed up for Sirius over XM was that they had two NPR channels (NPR Now and NPR Talk). This was great because I could catch shows at different times of the day. Now they have switched to one channel,and I am going to miss a lot of my regular shows due to timing. Does anyone know what happened, and is this permanent? I can understand not wanting to program two seperate channels, but maybe they could add a west coast feed of the NPR NOWl, so that we have more opportunity to listen to the shows we like?

I don't know; but have the same question. It was easy for me to get around Diane Reahm....as great as she was her voice does not allow me to listen anymore.

Because of this switchup, I basically can only listen to Brian Lehrer at lunch and sometimes get to catch Tell Me more which was my favorite show and I could listen to it on the way to work. Ive been listening to BBC World news now, but it's not the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)