What if I need to cancel D* before install?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

db2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2006
MN
I ordered D* last week because of the Big Ten Network. My install is scheduled for this Saturday. If by some chance E* gets the Big Ten Network and I want to cancel, can I? How do I cancel? What am i out?

I heard something about being able to cancel in the first couple of weeks without paying a termination fee?

Thanks in advance!

I am a proud E* employee and I call customers who have cancelled dish to get the back. I was on a call with a cust calling dtv and they adv that they have a 3 day grace period, but in some states depending on yours there maybe a regulation that extends that 3 days

There is nothing in the lease agreement that allows you to cancel without penalty once you sign it and your system is active. State laws may vary, but the D* contract does not.

You can cancel up to the point that the installer shows up without penalty.

Attachments

• DTV Lease Addendum.pdf
    168.4 KB · Views: 792
I would say it's a safe bet that you will have completed a 2 year commitment (for an advanced receiver) before Charlie pries open his wallet for Big 10!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)