What info does dtv need?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gmoney

Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
Hi,

I'm interested in signing up for DTV, I have a brand new SD receiver and a unopened access card. I also have a 18" dish pointed at 101.

I would like to simply call them and ask to sub that receiver and card. I don't want any special deals, like 4 free receivers. I just want TV up and running.

What info do they need?
My address, my credit card info (I plan on pre-authorized payments off my Visa).

Please let me know.
Thanks in advanced.

Hi,

I'm interested in signing up for DTV, I have a brand new SD receiver and a unopened access card. I also have a 18" dish pointed at 101.

I would like to simply call them and ask to sub that receiver and card. I don't want any special deals, like 4 free receivers. I just want TV up and running.

What info do they need?
My address, my credit card info (I plan on pre-authorized payments off my Visa).

Please let me know.
Thanks in advanced.

I think you would be best off calling Directv and asking them.

Why?

I thought I'd ask here PRIOR to calling DirecTV so I'd have all the necessary info ready.
I thought thats what this forum was here for...

Why?

I thought I'd ask here PRIOR to calling DirecTV so I'd have all the necessary info ready.
I thought thats what this forum was here for...

Are you a previous D* sub ?

Tghey may ask for a CC , maybe not, you'll need to supply them with your address, phone number, depending on your credit, maybe your SSN ...

Why would you want to activate a SD old rec., they will more than likely require you to purchase a different AC from them ( $ 20)

D* is trying to get everyone moved to MPEG4 technology, so they may suggest the new H16, it's SD and mpeg4.

Jimbo

Name
Address
Telephone number
Credit card number
Social Security Number for a credit check
If you fail credit check you will need a deposit, if you pass you will need to agree to an 18mo. contract with a minimum programming commitment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts