What is your current phone?

Really enjoying the iPhone 5. Not that it's much different than the 4s. It's the small improvements that are nice. The screen, the new os, the smoothness, and the biggest thing for me, the battery life.

I've had several phones (as most know lol ) and I am getting better battery life with this one than any I've had. I can now make a day. I've never been able to do that. Not even with extended batteries on he nexus or rebound, or the much larger stock battery of the s3. I know the maxx variants get even more and I almost got one for that reason. Still, I am pleased. Doesn't mean I won't swap to a windows 8 device, but I pleased. Lol.

:facepalm

Wife counting the days until she can dump her iPhone 4 for a Note II. Mobile team here at work has one so she got to try it out...

If I were to upgrade today it would be the phone I would get also, so I will instead resent her for a year while I wait for my upgrade date. ;)

After being with US Cellular since the mid-nineties, I just switched to Verizon. We'll be an iPhone family by next Tuesday (I'm getting the 32 GB black i5).

Feels kind of weird to be changing companies after this long, but I'm concerned about US Cellular recently selling off several markets and their phone selection continues to suck. I really don't know why I should fee any sense of loyalty to a phone company (or any company) if they no longer serve my needs.

Jrp, I did the same thing last year. Had been with cellular south / cspire for a while. Swapped to Verizon. I've been pleased after I got over the "guilt".

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

iPhone 5s arrived today. Got the first one activated and am now syncing. The second will have to wait till the wife gets home. So far, so good. The screen is smaller than my Electrify, but easier to read. I'm good with the smaller form factor. I've got the iPad for big.

I have a Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket. Also for other users of this phone can anybody point be in the direction of another case that is equivalent to an otter box but maybe not as expensive?

Gave up the iphone this morning and officially just rockin the Galaxy S3 now. Going to get a Note 2 for my business line shortly. These bigger screens are just so much easier on the eyes and much easier to type on

Gave up the iphone this morning and officially just rockin the Galaxy S3 now. Going to get a Note 2 for my business line shortly. These bigger screens are just so much easier on the eyes and much easier to type on

Welcome to the android side. I love my s iii.

Loving my GNoTe II for well over a month.. 5.5" Rox!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Loving my GNoTe II for well over a month.. 5.5" Rox!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
It seems too big to me, plus only a 16G model, made it a nogo for me to move from the 32G SIII. We'll see if they make a bigger one (memory wise) in 2 years).

I have a Samsung galaxy S2 skyrocket. Also for other users of this phone can anybody point be in the direction of another case that is equivalent to an otter box but maybe not as expensive?

Do yourself a favor and get an Otterbox off EBay. I owned a SGS2 SR and dropped it from less then a foot on a linoleum floor shattering the screen. Put on a Otter Box Defender and had it knocked out if my hand going 4 plus feet in the air on to concrete and not a scratch.

As for phone moved to an iPhone 5. Liking it so far like other iPhones, except LTE and processor is much nicer. Now just wait in a Mophie Juice Pack.