What is your current phone?

Am loving my note 2 since it became available on Sprint. Rooted and overclocked.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

How much was it on Sprint? I looked at it for Verizon and it was just too much for me right now.

alright going to give the nokia 822 a fair shake. I htink windows 8 for me is the best operating system out there, I am hoping for a explosion of apps but so far battery life and stability and usability of this operating system are fantastic! windows phone 8 is truly amazing to me. Makes me want a surface :)

Agree, congrats yet again!

Yeah, wife has one, I've got my GNex. I've had Note-envy for a while.

Nicest part is in 8 months my contract will be up, won't have to wait a couple of years to upgrade.

Wife is sceptical I won, lol. Says she'll believe it when I see it... despite a confirmed Twitter account that I replied to this morning is who DM'd me, with their 4m followers, 25k tweets, etc :p

Samsung Galaxy SIII... on Sprint with unlimited data and texting, free roaming. I love it!

Larry
SF
yeah i don't see myself upgrading anytime soon from the GSIII. 1st time in awhile i've been this satisfied with a smartphone.

Luck continues, today I was given a Bluetooth headset by a mysterious person or persons who have been giving gifts (headsets, rokus, think someone got an iPad) anonymously and is known only as "HB"

It is one of the headsets you wear around your neck, always said I'd get one if I got a larger phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

iPhone 5. Boy does it beat the 3GS I use for work. Problem is the wife played with it and you can guess what happened..

I may consider an Android phone again once our upgrades come around in June. It all depends first on our financial situation and THEN depends on what Apple does with the iPhone 5s/6 as well as what Android phones are out there.

I will say I am impressed with Samsung with the Galaxy SIII and the Note 2. I've been looking at the rumors for both the IV and the Note 3. Not a lot happening from the Apple front.

My iPhone 4S's battery life has been getting worse but I expected that since the phone is now a year and 4 months old. It has slowed down quite a bit even though I haven't added a lot to it lately, and rebooting it doesn't speed it up. I do try to keep no apps running in the background. The most irritating is when I get a new text message and the indicator will show a 1 but the message and sound it plays doesn't happen for at least 10-15 seconds later.

I may consider an Android phone again once our upgrades come around in June. It all depends first on our financial situation and THEN depends on what Apple does with the iPhone 5s/6 as well as what Android phones are out there.

I will say I am impressed with Samsung with the Galaxy SIII and the Note 2. I've been looking at the rumors for both the IV and the Note 3. Not a lot happening from the Apple front.

My iPhone 4S's battery life has been getting worse but I expected that since the phone is now a year and 4 months old. It has slowed down quite a bit even though I haven't added a lot to it lately, and rebooting it doesn't speed it up. I do try to keep no apps running in the background. The most irritating is when I get a new text message and the indicator will show a 1 but the message and sound it plays doesn't happen for at least 10-15 seconds later.

Android is where it's at these days. Apple has been playing it safe for too long. Very closed ecosystem, reluctance to adopt industry standards like NFC, instead trying to push their own proprietary solutions, and only making incremental improvements. The iPad is still a very nice device, but the iPhone feels hopelessly outdated and tiny. Especially when I go into the AT&T store and see the Apple displays next to the Android displays.