What is your Favorite Summer Olympic Sport

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

What is your favorite summer Olympic sport?

• Total voters
I thought baseball was voted out of the Olympics.

From Wikipedia: "... At the IOC meeting on July 7, 2005, baseball and softball were voted out of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, United Kingdom, becoming the first sport voted out of the Olympics since polo was eliminated from the 1936 Olympics.[1] The elimination excised 16 teams and more than 300 athletes from the 2012 Olympics. ..."

Would have been better to have multiple choice imho.Really like wrestling,weightlifting,and boxing.Track and field is pretty good too.

Track & Field

I like the events where you have to run faster, jump higher, throw farther, etc., and not need to rely on judging. There's been too many travesties over the years in sports where judging decides a winner...

I chose "Other " as well...

Isn't Basketball happening in the Olympics ?

I keep hearing about the USA Basketball team ...

I don't watch basketball normally, but I do in the Olympics.

There are a few local people in the Olympics this year in Track and Field that I will try to catch.
One is a High Jumper from Rogers HS, Toledo, Ohio, can't think of his name for sure.
The local news said there was 2 locals in , but didn't say thier names.
Been hearing about the T & F guy for many months now.

Yes, basketball is missing. I picked Track & Field but I also like watching basketball too.

I'm just trying to get to football season.:)

I'll watch basketball, tennis and most other sports here and there.
Olympic watching is usually secondary of my tv watching but it is nice to have that backup option.

I prefer the only womans sport worth watching.. Womens Volleyball ;)

I will be rooting on FLA Running back and fastest man in the NCAA Jeff Demps in the track and field events... GO GATORS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts