What is your Favorite Summer Olympic Sport

What is your favorite summer Olympic sport?

• Total voters
I'll be honest, not a big Olympic fan. I mean you try to get invested in athletes in different sports and by the time you get to know them or root for them, the Olympics is over. I mean do you know who the athletes are? Do you know the rules of the sports are?

I will say that there is a bit of a twitter feud going on between Hope Solo and Brandi Chastian.

I watched the womens bicycle road race this morning. Wow, what a grueling all out run, 87 miles & a lot of it in the rain. My hats off to them.
Saw a little Brazilian girl in the gymnastics part later on who just had me in awe with her showmanship & abilities. These young people have the looks & are on top of their game, athletes at their finest.
Wonder why nascar hasn't been dubbed into the Olympics yet? Oh yeah, never mind it's not a real sport to begin with.

I just watched the US women's water polo match. I am now a firm believer that bikini's should be used in women's water polo. With all that tugging and grabbing of the suits, it would make for really exciting matches. :D

I cant see water polo or beach volleyball as Olympic events. It just doesnt seem to fit with the Olympics. That being said, as a 30 yr. old man, water polo and beach volleyball peaks me interest.

I voted "other" for the Race (waddle) WALK,but then I realized that that goes under track & field. Actually I'm kidding about the race walk. It's hard to get excited about it,but it is fun to watch for giggles. I take curling more serious than this.

I don't really watch the Olympics mainly because few events interest me and I do not like the way they cover it. With that said the few things I do watch are events that most others don't. I like to watch Kayaking, cycling (that does get boring after a while), ect. I will watch swimming if nothing else is on. Winter Olympics are definitely my favorite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts