What is your Favorite Summer Olympic Sport

What is your favorite summer Olympic sport?

• Total voters
I watched some of the equestrian cross country jumping event on Sunday morning, then some of the womens' volleyball between Japan and Italy on Monday. Those were interesting. I also saw some of the two-man and four-man crew competition, and that was boring.

Voted for the Equestrian for my daughter. Other for me, basketball and Team Handball, the summer olympics version of Curling.

I don't know why,but I'm just not getting into the Olympics this year. If I have it on,it's just for background noise.

Just counting down the days till it is over and stations show new programming again...tosh.o summed it up perfectly on his Olympic bit. I used to hear people talking about the Olympics years ago but these days I don't hear of anyone watching it.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I love how Misty May Treanor always gives a shout out to the Dodgers at the end of each game

Tonight she also honored the troops as well (no video for that yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:
salsadancer7 said:
The 2 women Czech team of Slukova and Kolocova are not hot...it's done right scary how hot they are! Wow...

They are smoking hot! I saw Slukova while channel surfing the Olympic events and nearly dislocated my thumb hitting the back button. :)

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive

It was earlier today. The beach volleyball match against US women's No 2 team of Kessy/Ross.

Here is a shot of Slukova

Attachments

• Marketa-Slukova.jpg
    Marketa-Slukova.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 88

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)