what new apps you would like to see next on the hopper 3 dvr?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
ok folks after having the youtube app for the last couple of days and i notice some of you folks enjoy using it.ok here is the $20,000 question? What new apps you would like to see next on the hopper 3 dvr.we might as well start listing ones you would like to see in the future, and yes i know you folks are going to say fix the H3 first before you start adding more apps..all i am doing is asking the question.

have a great day ;-)

Allen bluegras

Ok who won the bet?

We had a private bet going on wondering when Bluegras was going to ask for more apps. :D

Got to find out who the winner was. :D
hey scott i wonder who won that bet also hey i thought it was a good idea to bring it up since dish usually announces @ CES new apps coming next year hey it was worth asking you know :)

Bluegas didn't ask for any aps, he asked what others would want.
Dan
thank you Dan i just asked what would other apps folks would like to see on the hopper 3 dvr dish looks at my posts alot and look at what other folks want in the future.

Titan tv app for our complete ota guide for channels and sub-channels. Let us use our internet hook up to power our guides for ota ,instead of the satellite guide. This would give the subs complete guides for up yo 2 weeks for ota and Dish wouldn't have to worry about it any more. Plus it is a Free app.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: charlesrshell
I would much prefer Amazon over YouTube - I rarely use that app, but I watch Amazon quite a bit. But then that's just me - I know that YouTube is very popular with a lot of viewers.

Reactions: bmetelsky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts