what new apps you would like to see next on the hopper 3 dvr?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
ok folks after having the youtube app for the last couple of days and i notice some of you folks enjoy using it.ok here is the $20,000 question? What new apps you would like to see next on the hopper 3 dvr.we might as well start listing ones you would like to see in the future, and yes i know you folks are going to say fix the H3 first before you start adding more apps..all i am doing is asking the question.

have a great day ;-)

Allen bluegras

Ok who won the bet?

We had a private bet going on wondering when Bluegras was going to ask for more apps. :D

Got to find out who the winner was. :D
hey scott i wonder who won that bet also hey i thought it was a good idea to bring it up since dish usually announces @ CES new apps coming next year hey it was worth asking you know :)

Bluegas didn't ask for any aps, he asked what others would want.
Dan
thank you Dan i just asked what would other apps folks would like to see on the hopper 3 dvr dish looks at my posts alot and look at what other folks want in the future.

Titan tv app for our complete ota guide for channels and sub-channels. Let us use our internet hook up to power our guides for ota ,instead of the satellite guide. This would give the subs complete guides for up yo 2 weeks for ota and Dish wouldn't have to worry about it any more. Plus it is a Free app.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: charlesrshell
I would much prefer Amazon over YouTube - I rarely use that app, but I watch Amazon quite a bit. But then that's just me - I know that YouTube is very popular with a lot of viewers.

Reactions: bmetelsky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)