What package do you currently have?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Vudu does have excellent HD, their HDX is amazing picture quality for what you get over the net, pretty close to BR.

IMO, Vudu HDX has better pq than Dish HD does. And some things are available in 7.1 audio too.

I have AT200 with 1/2 price BB@Home. After the BB@Home deal expires, I'll be dropping down to AT120 w/BB@Home. If I have to save even more money, I'll take my local cabelco bundle. The Dish America package just doesn't offer the value for what I can get through a bundle discount.

Last edited:
AT 250
BB@home

Just added BB@home for the half off deal (Thanks MaryB!)

I discovered that BB@home gives access to most of Starz on demand content.So in essence you get Epix,Starz,and the other ex dish platinum channels,plus all the streaming and dvd/games by mail.All for $5 not bad at all.To me it's a much better value than HBO for $9 or MAX,SHO,STZ for $6.50.Spartacus War of the Damned,the season premiere is already available,although it's listed in Spartacus Vengeance.

Noticed that as well a few days back with starz....hope it stays like that :)

It has been that way for quite a while since channel 353, Starz Cinema, is part of Blockbuster @ Home.

Don't forget that Encore OnDemand is available due to Encore Suspense being in the package. Plus being able to watch all of the Starz/Encore/Epix stuff through Dish Online.

AT 250, HBO, MAX, SHO, BB HOME, MULTI SPORT. Sometimes I throw starz on there but now that they cancelled boss I won't be adding that back and after banshee i will remove max I keep HBO, SHO, BB HOME, MULTI SPORT YEAR ROUND.

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

Just signed up to join Dish for the first time since college (2005).

Got AT250 with HBO (1/2 off for 6 months) and protection plan (free for first 4 months).

I have one Hopper with Sling and one Joey.

AT250 and 1/2 off all premiums (HBO, Cinemax, Starz, Showtime) for 6 months just for calling and asking for my etf. I'll probably downgrade to AT200 after the 6 months is up in March.

Everything Pack, but it doesn't include "Everything" There are still many channels I do not get. So how can they call it America's "Everything" Package? It should be called "Almost Everything".

Just downgraded from AT120 to Welcome Pack. Hated to do it, but other than occasional ESPN college bball game, only channels we'll really miss are for kids. (Dis, Nick). They don't need to watch that much TV anyway...

Everything Pack, but it doesn't include "Everything" There are still many channels I do not get. So how can they call it America's "Everything" Package? It should be called "Almost Everything".

I've been complaining about that since it's inception.Seems to fall on deaf ears.

LMFAO... no matter how many times that has been posted, it is still freaking funny!

AT 120 + Heartland. Downgraded from AT200. If they keep uping the price that could get downgraded too.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

AT 120 (down from 200) + 1/2, six mos., HBO and SHO. Still too expensive for what we actually watch. Roku (we have) is not there yet, but if they are smart, they could be an "alt" .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)