What package do you currently have?

I caved and went back up to Top 250 for NBC Sports. $26 more a month than Dos, but it'll give me access to every EPL game, plus Science, TCM (in HD), DIY, Cooking (which actually shows cooking programs). Maybe I'll get lucky and NBCS will be edged down to Dos. Puhlease!!!! I'll give up any chance of getting Fearnet for it.

Top 250 ( my wife has to have DIY channel)+ 1/2 price HBO for $9.00:(otherwise I would never pay for it full price at $18.00 a month).

Same package we have had since we got Dish,AT250,although it has changed names a couple of times.BB@home as a promo,it expires end of this month.

AEP here. Wish Playboy was included, as it is not worth the extra $$ for the two programs I enjoy.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

$80/mo is my self-imposed limit. Currently on AT250+DVR fee, which is 81.99. When my $5 credit runs out, I'll probably drop down to AT200.

Currently have America's Top 250 and the premium networks and BB@Home at half price. After the six month period is over, it will be America's Everything Pack and BB@Home.

AT250 and just HBO up from AT200. I needed to get NBCSN since Formula1 moved there from SPEED. Had HBO and Starz, but got rid of STARZ to counter new Hopper and Joey :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)