What should Vick do to get back in the NFL...?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He has paid his debt. Let him go try and make money at what he does. Football. If you do not he will certainly end up behind bars again and for much longer.

You go do just that! These babies look to us for food, shelter, and a lil' love and they give us back TOTALLY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. There is nothing like it...be it form a dog, cat or any other of our pets.

Me? Love all animals but can't have a dog, so I have two big ol' Tom cats!:)

Yesterday, me and my pooch had a bit of "father-son" bonding time. When I got home from work, I let him out in the backyard to take care of business like every other day. We were going to throw the frisbee around like normal, but I though, na let's do something different. He's all too familiar with the the backyard, so I thought he could use a change of scenery. We went to the park and I let him run around, sniff and chase other dogs to his hearts content. It was a beautiful day and my pooch was absolutely thrilled. God, that "little" (80lb) bugger still melts my heart. :eek:

I think he should be allowed to play again by the league. If I was an owner, I wouldn't employ him.

I think is image is permanately and irreparably damaged.

Again, I wanna go back to this. Say he gets a somewhat luke warm endorsement from PETA/Humane Society...because those folks NEVER give a resounding approve to anything animal related....STILL?

ok....NO ONE deserves a 2nd chance then? IF they did what he did..

Q: What's worse: A) Steroids B) Gambling or C) Killing, Torturing and Maiming Defenseless Dogs???

Because I can tell you one thing. Some players have been forced out of the game due to roids (Barry Bonds) and Pete Rose was forced out of Baseball due to wagers on the game. Surely I've seen players banned for "less worse".

Again, I wanna go back to this. Say he gets a somewhat luke warm endorsement from PETA/Humane Society...because those folks NEVER give a resounding approve to anything animal related....STILL?

Yes. Still. He'll be forever tainted by this in the public eye. I don't think there's anything he could do to change this.

This idiot does not deserve to return to the NFL. He should be banned. He has a criminal record now. Nobody with that type of history would even have a shot at landing a descent job of worthy pay. Vick is no different. He should attempt to find a job with his history now. Good luck with that. He is a pathetic loser.

Q: What's worse: A) Steroids B) Gambling or C) Killing, Torturing and Maiming Defenseless Dogs???

Because I can tell you one thing. Some players have been forced out of the game due to roids (Barry Bonds) and Pete Rose was forced out of Baseball due to wagers on the game. Surely I've seen players banned for "less worse".

Apples and oranges here...but I guess I will play your little game.

C) is worse....but Pete Rose went to jail because he didn't pay taxes. NOT for gambling...and Bonds has done NO JAIL TIME and he was at the end of his career and did this AFTER he broke the records.

Vick did his time according to the law....and did not hide....he was busted. What Vick has done has been to HIMSELF...NOT the sport of football. Rose and Bonds harmed their sport AND character.

I don't think Vick should be banned from the NFL. The league has not banned plenty of other people with troubled pasts. I just think that Vick should not be signed by anyone. And if he were signed by someone I would hope that opposing teams would put a bounty on his head.

Yesterday, me and my pooch had a bit of "father-son" bonding time. When I got home from work, I let him out in the backyard to take care of business like every other day. We were going to throw the frisbee around like normal, but I though, na let's do something different. He's all too familiar with the the backyard, so I thought he could use a change of scenery. We went to the park and I let him run around, sniff and chase other dogs to his hearts content. It was a beautiful day and my pooch was absolutely thrilled. God, that "little" (80lb) bugger still melts my heart. :eek:

Fabulous story, Dad.;)

C) is worse....but Pete Rose went to jail because he didn't pay taxes. NOT for gambling...and Bonds has done NO JAIL TIME and he was at the end of his career and did this AFTER he broke the records.

Vick did his time according to the law....and did not hide....he was busted. What Vick has done has been to HIMSELF...NOT the sport of football. Rose and Bonds harmed their sport AND character.

Wrong. Injecting steroids is doing "something to yourself". Killing/torturing dogs is a crime against another living thing. Don't you act for one minute that Vick is the victim here!

I don't think Vick should be banned from the NFL. The league has not banned plenty of other people with troubled pasts. I just think that Vick should not be signed by anyone. And if he were signed by someone I would hope that opposing teams would put a bounty on his head.

I tell you what, if an opposing team (ie. Baltimore or Pittsburgh) sign him, coming to Cleveland and playing near the "Dawg Pound" will be an absolute nightmare for Vick! Fans here would want heads to roll!

I'll buy that last sentence. Vick didn't harm the sport like Bonds and Rose. He's crime wasn't victimless, though.

That's exactly how I feel (minus the bounty part).

I don't think Vick should be banned from the NFL. The league has not banned plenty of other people with troubled pasts. I just think that Vick should not be signed by anyone.
That's collusion, unless of course it happens naturally ;).

And if he were signed by someone I would hope that opposing teams would put a bounty on his head.
Never mind that, what about his teammates?? Having to deal with the sideshow that would happen, especially on the road. What about the offensive lineman who loves dogs and now has the task of protecting Vick??

If he did it to himself, he'd be the one who was hung, tortured and electrocuted. He looks like he survived that ordeal rather well...he's healthy, fed, and alive...unlike his countless innocent canine victims.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)