What To do ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Lost my few HD channels I had left on my Tivo HD DVR units ( new it was coming) I have a Directv DVR HD reciever but I have had 3 different one's HR 20-700 that died and then HR 21-100 HarDrive died and now a nother HR 21-100 , Not a big fan of them but they have gotten better and a little faster. I call D and they offered me 2 new units for the old HD tivos for free, but I would like to have the new tivo :) who knows when its coming out if at all? But they all so gave me HD access free for 6 months so I can have some time to choice, should I wait or say the heck with it and get the 2 new ones now? I am not interested in MRV if that helps you help me.

Thanks!

Lost my few HD channels I had left on my Tivo HD DVR units ( new it was coming) I have a Directv DVR HD reciever but I have had 3 different one's HR 20-700 that died and then HR 21-100 HarDrive died and now a nother HR 21-100 , Not a big fan of them but they have gotten better and a little faster. I call D and they offered me 2 new units for the old HD tivos for free, but I would like to have the new tivo :) who knows when its coming out if at all? But they all so gave me HD access free for 6 months so I can have some time to choice, should I wait or say the heck with it and get the 2 new ones now? I am not interested in MRV if that helps you help me.

Thanks!

You may be waiting a long time for the new TIVO, since I don't think they announced when it will be available. Also, it likely will not come with the same price tag as the offer you just got.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)