What To do ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Lost my few HD channels I had left on my Tivo HD DVR units ( new it was coming) I have a Directv DVR HD reciever but I have had 3 different one's HR 20-700 that died and then HR 21-100 HarDrive died and now a nother HR 21-100 , Not a big fan of them but they have gotten better and a little faster. I call D and they offered me 2 new units for the old HD tivos for free, but I would like to have the new tivo :) who knows when its coming out if at all? But they all so gave me HD access free for 6 months so I can have some time to choice, should I wait or say the heck with it and get the 2 new ones now? I am not interested in MRV if that helps you help me.

Thanks!

Lost my few HD channels I had left on my Tivo HD DVR units ( new it was coming) I have a Directv DVR HD reciever but I have had 3 different one's HR 20-700 that died and then HR 21-100 HarDrive died and now a nother HR 21-100 , Not a big fan of them but they have gotten better and a little faster. I call D and they offered me 2 new units for the old HD tivos for free, but I would like to have the new tivo :) who knows when its coming out if at all? But they all so gave me HD access free for 6 months so I can have some time to choice, should I wait or say the heck with it and get the 2 new ones now? I am not interested in MRV if that helps you help me.

Thanks!

You may be waiting a long time for the new TIVO, since I don't think they announced when it will be available. Also, it likely will not come with the same price tag as the offer you just got.

Status
Please reply by conversation.