What use are these New Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
lou_do said:
I like the Reality Channel, not that I like all of its reality shows, but I could watch those old COPS shows all day long.
Don't you already get enough Cops from FX and Court TV? :)

What about a music video channel??? You know where actual music videos were played during the time I am home and not in the middle of the freaking night....

And like Sirius, without commericals.... hmm I would pay a few xtra bucks a month for a HD version of that...

I have to stick with my original comment: MORE MOVIE CHANNELS!!!!! Tired of looking at Time Warner Cables list of movie channels and seeing that they have double of what we have...

cable controls the channels

Many cable companies have a controling interest in the more popular and premium programming and try to not allow them to be available to the dish companies so they have a harder time competing with cable companies.

EEJay said:
I sent an e-mail about TNT-HD last September. They said they were working on it...
TNTHD is a pretty good ch. I watched it almost every weekend when I had VOOM. I like the movies but hated the commercials. I would have liked to watch some NBA playoff games in HD. It is just not acceptable for Directv not to have TNTHD. Especially since they have been working on getting the ch for over a year now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)