What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And how sweet it was - NHLN is gone.

Well - the FAQ says Late October, can't get later than Oct 31.

I'm thinking D* is real big on Trick or Treat - with the emphasis on an early morning treat.

There are easily 10 channels plus that are waiting in the fold and been all the talk last week, could be a big Wednesday.

There was no audio at the start but after 10 minutes or so it was ok. Had a few breakups during the game - but that seems normal for FSN HD, at least it is in Detroit. I didn't notice anything major once they turned the audio on.

nba season starts Tuesday that is probably why they did it before the Wed usual release day

Scobuck - Any news for tomorrow?? How about we just shift last week's prediction to this week?? Sound good?

Guess what we have is all she wrote for October since I haven't heard anything about any new channels being put up. Oh well.

We are hearing about a MAJOR addition of RSNS gong CONUS:

Info as originally posted by Satelliteracer at dbstalk.com:

Here is a list of RSNs going full CONUS HD tentatively by mid November. Because these RSNs do not broadcast a 24-7 HD feed, we will be airing HD games only. Now, bear in mind that not all of these RSN's listed carry NHL games but you can see that certainly some of them do, this will help to lift the number of HD games available in HD on Center Ice

Altitude HD
CSN New England HD
FSN Arizona HD
FSN Bay Area HD
FSN Florida HD
FSN Cincinnati HD
FSN North HD
FSN Northwest HD
FSN Ohio HD
FSN Rocky Mountain HD
FSN South HD
SportSouth HD
Sun Sports HD

On 11/7 he posted this update on the above:
Next Wednesday is another step forward folks, with all of those RSN's going full CONUS.

We are hearing about a MAJOR addition of RSNS gong CONUS:

Info as originally posted by Satelliteracer at dbstalk.com:

Here is a list of RSNs going full CONUS HD tentatively by mid November. Because these RSNs do not broadcast a 24-7 HD feed, we will be airing HD games only. Now, bear in mind that not all of these RSN's listed carry NHL games but you can see that certainly some of them do, this will help to lift the number of HD games available in HD on Center Ice

Altitude HD
CSN New England HD
FSN Arizona HD
FSN Bay Area HD
FSN Florida HD
FSN Cincinnati HD
FSN North HD
FSN Northwest HD
FSN Ohio HD
FSN Rocky Mountain HD
FSN South HD
SportSouth HD
Sun Sports HD

On 11/7 he posted this update on the above:
Next Wednesday is another step forward folks, with all of those RSN's going full CONUS.

excellent news and sorta what i surmised on wednesday where no new channels lit.

Status
Please reply by conversation.