What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just got a call from a CSR with D* in response to a nasty email I sent last week, and she said they would be launching tomorrow. Thats the only reason she called!

Earl posted this over at DBSTalk.com

"Over the past few weeks....

A lot of threads have been posted....
A lot of "data gathering" threads have been posted....
A lot of direct question PM's have been sent....
A lot of discussion, theories, dialog, ect... has been shared...

A deep felt thank you to everyone involved... from the staff here at DBSTalk, to the newest of new users, to just the lurkers that found a way to participate in all of this.

The thanks is not just from me... but is also a "collection" of thank you's from various people at DirecTV.

You may or may not have a solid understanding of what all of this about, and why all the feedback so many times was so critical... and the speed of it was also just as critical.

You may or may not have a solid understanding of the depth of impact you have made... but each and everyone of you that participated in your way... made a difference.

So now with all the "fun" we have had the past few weeks... the reward...
True fun... and enjoyment of the next chapter in DirecTV's HD programming.

Are you ready for it?
If you are not... I'd get ready... and I wouldn't dilly-dally...

Earl"

I think that compliments what Scott just said in this Forum a little while ago . . .

It's good news!!

Test channels

I've been getting the NFL net on 9300 and Discovery HD on 9301. Is there any speculation as to how many channels will launch tomorrow and what time it will occur?

I've been getting the NFL net on 9300 and Discovery HD on 9301. Is there any speculation as to how many channels will launch tomorrow and what time it will occur?

10-20, 6am est is the best guess........but I am sticking with my october 15th projection, seems they still have some issues to work out.

Just an update.

I am now hearing we are 100% go for a launch tomorrow. I don't however had a time.

Get those remote controls ready folks. It's almost time!

Thanks for the update. It would be nice if you would edit your first post so we don't have to search through all these off-topic posts just to get an update.

Still no 9300 on my HR20 but 9301 is working fine. 9300 did work for me the first day they started these test channels. Do I need to reset my box or something?

I have 9300 and 9301 but since yesterday I dont have a black screen on channel 498? Should I reset or not worry about it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts